Andy davies

How long do people predict ?

105 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, KandW said:

Mine said “ready” last Thursday. Friday it changed back to “administrative processing”, and this morning it changed to issued. 

so im creeping closer I guess? 

Timeline
Just now, KandW said:

Definitely. 

oh my! so exciting ! lets hope they actually issue it and dont refuse it. There was a medical issue, but the knightsbridge DR called me and said she has signed it off and they should be ok with it all! Fingers crossed! 

Timeline
Just now, Andy davies said:

oh my! so exciting ! lets hope they actually issue it and dont refuse it. There was a medical issue, but the knightsbridge DR called me and said she has signed it off and they should be ok with it all! Fingers crossed! 

M sure that you’ll be fine. 

I believe that once it says ready, it has already past the first check. 

It is exciting. Finally able to book my venue today! I’m not leaving until the first week of May as I need to hand in my notice for work and apartment. 

Timeline
Just now, KandW said:

M sure that you’ll be fine. 

I believe that once it says ready, it has already past the first check. 

It is exciting. Finally able to book my venue today! I’m not leaving until the first week of May as I need to hand in my notice for work and apartment. 

FUN! Yeah I left my job in August as I was abroad in Paris and didn't want to commute to london for the medical and interview . So im ready whenever!!!! Aww thats awesome you've got the Venue BOOKED! congrats! May is going to come around quickly for you I hope . Thank you for the kind words 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Andy davies said:

FUN! Yeah I left my job in August as I was abroad in Paris and didn't want to commute to london for the medical and interview . So im ready whenever!!!! Aww thats awesome you've got the Venue BOOKED! congrats! May is going to come around quickly for you I hope . Thank you for the kind words 

Makes sense. 

Youre welcome. I hope you get your visa ASAP! 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ambrella said:

I haven't been able to load it all day...keeps coming up 'this site can't be reached'.  Anyone else having this problem? 

Tried using a different browser?

Timeline

It was ISSUED this morning! I don’t mean to sound crazy but I think but my story of the past few weeks is crazy and I need to share . So I went into AP for a while as we know waiting on the medical . That was all good. So I came to my mothers house as her husband was termainlly ill and sadly passed from us on the 26th of feb. the funeral was yesterday the 13th. My mum believes he wanted me here until he had passsd to look after her as she’s not very mobile at the moment , so I came here and looked after her , sorted the funeral arrangements out with her . And yesterday at 1240pm he was cremated and when we came out my visa was moving so quick on CEAC. And today , the day after his funeral it was issued ! My mom believes he helped me and is happy that she’s ok now and looked after and it’s time for me to go and be happy. Im

not a religious man or anything but if it makes my mum believe he’s looking over her and helping his step son out than that makes me so happy ! So here’s to hoping and wishful thinking! And sending love to anyone else who’s doing or going thru similar issues I had! There is a light at the end! And it finally came true today! 

43 minutes ago, Andy davies said:

It was ISSUED this morning! I don’t mean to sound crazy but I think but my story of the past few weeks is crazy and I need to share . So I went into AP for a while as we know waiting on the medical . That was all good. So I came to my mothers house as her husband was termainlly ill and sadly passed from us on the 26th of feb. the funeral was yesterday the 13th. My mum believes he wanted me here until he had passsd to look after her as she’s not very mobile at the moment , so I came here and looked after her , sorted the funeral arrangements out with her . And yesterday at 1240pm he was cremated and when we came out my visa was moving so quick on CEAC. And today , the day after his funeral it was issued ! My mom believes he helped me and is happy that she’s ok now and looked after and it’s time for me to go and be happy. Im

not a religious man or anything but if it makes my mum believe he’s looking over her and helping his step son out than that makes me so happy ! So here’s to hoping and wishful thinking! And sending love to anyone else who’s doing or going thru similar issues I had! There is a light at the end! And it finally came true today! 

Yay!!! Finally. so happy for you ^_^ My case is in application received right now, not sure what that status means lol.

K-1 Visa

06/21/17 - NOA1
12/22/17 - NOA2 Approved

01/24/18 - NVC Received I-129F 
02/02/18 - Case Number Received 'In transit to Embassy'

02/08/18 - Embassy Received. Case status set as Ready
03/02/18 - Medical 

03/09/18 - Interview 
03/15/18- Visa Issued
03/20/18 - Visa in Hand
03/24/18 - MI Bound

04/15/18 - MARRIED!!! :wub:

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Emeryx said:

Yay!!! Finally. so happy for you ^_^ My case is in application received right now, not sure what that status means lol.

mine was Application Recieved on the 12th March,  then 13th it was AP then today it was ISSUED

1 hour ago, Andy davies said:

I'm sorry for your loss :( 

And YAY!! Happy you are finally Issued 🎊🎉

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.