TBoneTX

I-751 August 2016 Filers, Part II

444 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
4 hours ago, AustinCanada said:

Wishing you the best, but let us know how that goes next week!  :star:

Will do, can't wait till next week. It will be concluded one way or another. Thanks for the wish.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline

Do they
1. Send the I751 to NBC 
2.  Field office schedules the interview
3. NBC transfers the I751 to field office 

OR:

1. Send the I751 to NBC 
2. NBC transfers the I751 to field office 
3.  Field office schedules the interview
?  ?  ?

Why am I asking this? because I received a letter in mail that says my I751 has been transferred to NBC!! 

Edited by Californian wife

Timeline
On 5/17/2018 at 3:04 PM, Californian wife said:

Do they
1. Send the I751 to NBC 

OR:

1. Send the I751 to NBC 
?  ?  ?

Why am I asking this? because I received a letter in mail that says my I751 has been transferred to NBC!! 

Most likely means nothing. A buddy just told me he took the oath yesterday and his 751 just got updated to transferred to another new office, like me.

Do they
1. Send the I751 to NBC 

OR:

1. Send the I751 to NBC 
?  ?  ?

I got the same letter last week too but if you read another thread you will notice that most of us who has I-751/N400 pending got this notice. I was confused too because I talked to the tier 2 immigration office on the phone in March and they said that my application is already at NBC. Honestly I think it’s just an automated system that sent to everyone who still have I751/N400 pending. Even those who got approved like Zombie69 got the same notice too!🙄

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Tc123 said:

Seriously....What is going on with USCIS!?🙄

I think CSC's severe backed up is causing many problems. These so called "updates" are a ploy to falsely make applicants think their cases are going somewhere. There's no way that my application is now in Lee Summit, Missouri. So many of us who have applied for 400 while 751s were pending all of a sudden are back to "initial review" and back to NBC after our both applications were sent to our field offices? Yeah right. The new processing time for 751 at field offices is 2 to 4 years, it is obviously a ploy to discourage people from applying 400 while 751s are pending. It probably has something to do with Trump.

Edited by Zombie69

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Tc123 said:

I got the same letter last week too but if you read another thread you will notice that most of us who has I-751/N400 pending got this notice. I was confused too because I talked to the tier 2 immigration office on the phone in March and they said that my application is already at NBC. Honestly I think it’s just an automated system that sent to everyone who still have I751/N400 pending. Even those who got approved like Zombie69 got the same notice too!🙄

And Trekkipj who got his citizenship certificate yesterday just got a whole bunch of updates saying his 751 was transferred to another office, lol, that is retarded. 

Seriously guys, I would not look into those updates anymore. The real update is when you are approved unfortunately. These updates don't mean anything, they are just created to basically stop us from calling or requesting inquiries because it seems indefinite for 400/751 combo applicants.  I have seen a couple of bloggers got "green card was mailed" after they got naturalized!LOLOL

Edited by Zombie69

4 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

And Trekkipj who got his citizenship certificate yesterday just got a whole bunch of updates saying his 751 was transferred to another office, lol, that is retarded. 

Seriously guys, I would not look into those updates anymore. The real update is when you are approved unfortunately. These updates don't mean anything, they are just created to basically stop us from calling or requesting inquiries because it seems indefinite for 400/751 combo applicants.  I have seen a couple of bloggers got "green card was mailed" after they got naturalized!LOLOL

Seriously...This is funny! I don’t know what to believe anymore! They just want us to stop calling them or requesting inquiries Haha.By the way I just got notice that my interview was scheduled. Finally after almost 2 years:)

Do they
1. Send the I751 to NBC 

OR:

1. Send the I751 to NBC 
?  ?  ?

By the way I just got a notice a few hours ago that my interview was scheduled. I think yours should be scheduled soon too cuz I was in line since October 2017 same as you:)

Timeline
4 hours ago, Tc123 said:

Seriously...This is funny! I don’t know what to believe anymore! They just want us to stop calling them or requesting inquiries Haha.By the way I just got notice that my interview was scheduled. Finally after almost 2 years:)

Yes, congrats. Finally, that is a real update, yes. And you know your both applications are not in Lee Summit,lol. Now, that is a real update you got there.

Edited by Zombie69

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Tc123 said:

Haha...I know right! Now I’m just waiting for the letter to come in mailbox:)

Congrats. Finally.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
On 5/19/2018 at 7:47 PM, Tc123 said:

Haha...I know right! Now I’m just waiting for the letter to come in mailbox:)

CONGRATS!!!!! omg so happy for you! you were in line since Oct 6? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi guys, I filed my petition aug 2016, good faith marriage waiver,  received RFE end of dec 2017, had my  interview to remove conditions this morning and I was approved on the spot, the interview lasted aprox 10/15 min and it was very pleasant.

The officer said I had showed and said enough and he had all the reasons to approve me. 

I'm so happy!!!!! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.