dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Scherice1 said:

Thanks! That's what I was trying to find out, who schedules the fingerprint appointment.

I guess we are the ones who have to do it. 

This is the link of the form to make the appointment!

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/SiteRegister?country=Dominican Republic&language=es

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Hello everyone!

I got a case approval on 2/27/18 and called on 2/28/18 to get my case number and invoice number. I spoke to a very nice gentleman who told me I can go online now and choose an agent, from there wait a day before calling in to review the information over the phone with someone to help cut out some time from the 3 week waiting period. Every time I went online to choose an agent it gave me a window saying that this case is not eligible for further processing. I called last week and they told me wait a couple of days for the case to be put into the system, and someone responded to my previous questions saying it might take up to a week to get that case info in the system. Well it's been a little over a week and I called back to let them know that I am still unable to choose an agent or fill out the paperwork online. They told me that it can take up to 4 weeks for review before that information is reviewed and put into the system so  that I can choose an agent :wacko: Does anyone know why this is? Why are some people able to choose an agent almost right away but they are telling me 4 weeks :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Faithunlimited said:

You are very welcome! I knew this information would be helpful. Someone mentioned that one rep told them that they were done scheduling for April 2018, but no this is not true. I failed to ask what date they were scheduling for, as I did not want to press my luch, :) Miriymel, you may very well get an interview date this month.

I am thinking our interview date will be in May. I will update whenever I call NVC. I tend to call very often.  At this point, I am just waiting and will start to organize the information needed for the interview. 

That's a great idea, I will start to organize my paperwork too!!

1 hour ago, L&J15 said:

The medical examination in Sto. Dgo. they don't program, He just have to go very early because it's by order of arrival!

Thanks for clarifying. He had heard from a friend that he was going to get an appointment and just needed to schedule the biometrics, preferably the same day to save a trip to Santo Domingo. I told him it sounded odd cause on the instructions it says to schedule medical exam at least 3 weeks prior to interview. 

4 hours ago, Gpp said:

Does anyone from Canada know how long does it take to get an interview date at Montreal Consulate after getting CC? Thanks in advance for your information........ 👍😊

I've used the spreadsheet, but unfortunately there aren't many Canadian cases to follow...
What's worse is that people don't update their timeline or they update it wrong so it throws the averages off...I use the full spreadsheet but below is a snip it of the just the "recent" files.
I've called and called and called and NVC still hasn't scheduled our interview. 

image.thumb.png.173111e2091f51b37019a693cd83de5a.png

Hace 2 minutos, Luna17 dijo:

Gracias por aclararlo. Un amigo que había contado que quería una cita y que solo necesitaba programar los datos biométricos, preferiblemente el mismo día para guardar un viaje a Santo Domingo. Le dije que sonaba una causa extraña en las instrucciones que indica que un examen médico al menos 3 semanas antes de la entrevista. 

No problems, I agree with you, you should do biometrics at least 2-3 weeks before and likewise the fingerprinting!!

*** USCIS ***

Transferred?No

*** NVC ***

Timeline
1 hour ago, Faithunlimited said:

Hello all, 

I am "new" here (Just created an account), but I have been a "lurker" for several months now. This site has truly helped me along our immigration journey. I created an account to say that I contacted CDJ today and per the customer service rep, they are still scheduling April interviews for CDJ (Mexico/US Consulate). 

My CC is 1/23/18

IR1

Have you gotten an interview date ?

My CC is 2/9/18

Also in CDJ

Timeline
1 minute ago, Faithunlimited said:

Hi Paola93, 

No interview date yet. Just waiting at this point. From what I can tell, the next batch of folks getting interviews will be mid to late January CC dates. 

So they are scheduling for April?

Last time I called they said they could not tell me if they had the month of april full 

just to wait for an email but it gets frustrating because I assumed the final step was the fastest. But CDJ is very busy consulate.

Hope we get scheduled for May 

Hace 20 minutos, Scherice1 dijo:

Sí, ya está registrado en este sitio.

¡Gracias!

Nice, you're welcome :) 

*** USCIS ***

Transferred?No

*** NVC ***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, TX&BC said:

I've used the spreadsheet, but unfortunately there aren't many Canadian cases to follow...
What's worse is that people don't update their timeline or they update it wrong so it throws the averages off...I use the full spreadsheet but below is a snip it of the just the "recent" files.
I've called and called and called and NVC still hasn't scheduled our interview. 

image.thumb.png.173111e2091f51b37019a693cd83de5a.png

Thanks so much TX&BC. Seems you’re also from BC, so am I. This info gives me an idea as to when shall I expect to get an interview date more or less.... please include my stats too:

Scan Date: 2/26/18

CC: 3/2/18

Interview Date: ?????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 hours ago, L0bster00 said:

Does any one know how do they inform people in  Pakistan ( Islamabad Embassy ) that visa has been issued and where to pick passport from ? Do they call or send email ?

I know few countries have some 2GO or express services that ship passport at home. I think that is not the case for Pakistan ? my wife has to travel back to Islamabad to get her passport ?

When we dropped off my husband’s new passports at AEG, they had him make an account on us travel docs and where he would like it sent too. He picked Quetta since that’s where he lives. Plus she should’ve gotten a sheet of courier services if where they deliver passports to. 

Filed: Timeline
24 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

When we dropped off my husband’s new passports at AEG, they had him make an account on us travel docs and where he would like it sent too. He picked Quetta since that’s where he lives. Plus she should’ve gotten a sheet of courier services if where they deliver passports to. 

Thank you! Got it! 

Her case status is now Administrative Processing. Also got an email from embassy, that they are printing visa, and she will get it soon. Will update if some thing new develops

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.