strandedlost

Left my wife, she made accusations with her family

37 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
what kind of visa you come here on CR1? well sounds like you came on CR1 since your talking removal of conditions. here is the thing. you can stay here 2 years. yeah yeah.

and you can remove the conditions on your own. yeah yeah. if you have proof to show you had a valid marriage entered in good faith i see no problem. but, that dont mean you cant be deported. My ex husband was deported he was here on CR1. :lol::lol:

The problem I see with your post is basicly your all talking about saving your azz. but, your not saying how you want to save your marriage or make it work!! if you been abused where is the documentation? your gonna need it at your hearing.

Why in Hell would he want to save his marriage if he was being abused, what an idiotic remark. And you would be saving your azz to if you were in his situation. If you would of takin the time to read his first post instead of gloating over the victory of having your husband deported, then you would of known the situation. I wonder...... did you have your husband deported because he truly did something wrong or was it because you guys were not getting along. I am going to assume it is #2, NO doubt it was your attitude and way of thinking that caused it. WJR

anybody else just feel like giving up? I have, but my love for Maggie keeps me sane

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
anyone know of any good immigration lawyers?? that actually fight for their clients and not just for the money you have to pay them???

Stuart Folinsky in LA

Laurel Scott in Houston

http://www.visacentral.net/comehere.html

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
can one spouse honestly make life that hard for the ex???...even when there is a break-up?

That would be a yes

Happens all the time

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Unfortunately, yes and it happens to many people. USC to another USC. Or even if 2 foreigners are married they can make a separation hard as well. Some people are mean and like for other people to feel bad and suffer along with them.

The old saying is "misery loves company".

I wish you the best luck

Golden

I-130

03-17-07 Mailed

03-23-07 Recvd fwd to CSC NOA1

03-27-07 Update

APPROVED 09-05-07

09-06-07 Update

09-10-07 NOA2 in mail

I-129F

04-04-07 Mailed

04-24-07 Updated Recvd NBC NOA1

04-26-07 Update

05-08-07 Update

05-11-07 Update trnsfr to CSC

05-15-07 Update

05-17-07 Recvd trnsfr letter in mail

06-05-07 Update case pending @ CSC

06-06-07 Update

APPROVED 09-05-07

09-06-07 Update

09-10-07 NOA2 in mail

09-27-07 Arrived at NVC

10-06-07 NVC notice via mail

10-31-07 Mailed to the Embassy

11-04-07 Recvd at the Embassy

02-20-08 Medical Appointment

03-11-08 Redo Police record

04-11-08 Interview

02-17-09 Interview

06-04-09 redo medical & Police Record

06-09-09 Resubmit info @ Embassy

ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes

Timeline
yeah but Stuart Folinsky isnt that great of a lawyer, he's had some big problems in the past, look here

http://www.wsba.org/media/publications/bar...isciplinary.htm

I think you could find the same for any lawyer that has practiced for sometime.

I would use him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.