Adrii

Will we get an RFE? My fiance forgot to sign and date PART 8 Additional information forms

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

So my fiance mailed our packet yesterday (and i'm wishing he'd called me before so we could double check everything together on facetime) because he forgot to sign and date any of the additional information pages of the i29f.

I have had multiple addresses and employers these past 5 years so we had an additional 3 pages of extra info.. 

Has anyone received an RFE for failing to sign these extra pages?

Pleaaaase someone put my mind at ease or put me out of my wondering it's killing me!

I tried to send him back to USPS to get the package back lol 

You guys are all amazing I always appreciate your help and advice <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

My fiancé forgot to sign that page as well but he filled in his name with a pen and not on the computer and the info we had on that paper was also on the g325.. So Idk if that did it but we didn't get a request for evidence 

Timeline
3 hours ago, ToTheMoonAndBack said:

My fiancé forgot to sign that page as well but he filled in his name with a pen and not on the computer and the info we had on that paper was also on the g325.. So Idk if that did it but we didn't get a request for evidence 

Thank you so much!

My fiancé had also filled in his name at the top also so I hope that helps!

But  I've also learnt that he forgot to write on the back of our passport photos so we'll probably get an RFE for that ...

:(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Adrii said:

Thank you so much!

My fiancé had also filled in his name at the top also so I hope that helps!

But  I've also learnt that he forgot to write on the back of our passport photos so we'll probably get an RFE for that ...

:(

You won't get an RFE for this unless they misplace the photo.  

YMMV

Timeline
12 minutes ago, payxibka said:

You won't get an RFE for this unless they misplace the photo.  

Wait really? I've been losing sleep over the fact that something so simple could delay our application. Did you know of someone that has done this? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Adrii said:

Wait really? I've been losing sleep over the fact that something so simple could delay our application. Did you know of someone that has done this? 

You submitted the evidence... Putting the name on the back is so they know which picture is the USC and which is the alien.  If for some reason they cannot determine who the beneficiary is versus the USC then I guess you may...  

YMMV

Timeline
2 hours ago, payxibka said:

You submitted the evidence... Putting the name on the back is so they know which picture is the USC and which is the alien.  If for some reason they cannot determine who the beneficiary is versus the USC then I guess you may...  

Ahhhh I hope so!!!

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the info!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.