Nat23

i -130 Filers of parents for January 2018

119 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, PiotrekK said:

It's hard to find those responsible for this website. 😞
Look here:

" We now show case processing times as a range. The first number is the time it takes to complete 50% of cases (the median). The second number is the time it takes to complete 93% of cases .

We calculate processing times by using historical data of completed cases. We cannot project how long it will take to complete a case filed today. "

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/more-info

what Oct 07 ,2017 means ? Is that means that USCIS completed I -130 which is submitted upto the date OCT 07,2017 ? If this is right, then USCIS will take probably 5 months more from today's date to complete all I130 of March ,2018. So in simple words if you submitted your I 130 application on  March 01,2018, then you will get results on your I130 application by the end of February,2019 (it means processing time is almost a year).

Filed: IR-5 Country: Poland
Timeline
49 minutes ago, arpatel said:

what Oct 07 ,2017 means ? Is that means that USCIS completed I -130 which is submitted upto the date OCT 07,2017

Yes, this is the priority date you have in NOA1

The time provided by USCIS is approximate.
It will certainly be shorter if they send less RFE (for example)
My priority date is January 2018, but I have already considered my case. (RFE)

There are three months from September to January, so I have a quicker look at my case than they provide on this website

Hello All,

I just want to confirm if that is all what is required for a USC who is above 21 and wants to apply for parents to come to the US as a PR:

According to USCIS.GOV;

• File Form I-130 for each individual (Mother & Father) along with $535 each

• A copy of your birth certificate showing your name and the names of both parents (If your birth certificate does not have both parents name on it?)

• A copy of your Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship or U.S. passport if you were not born in the United States

• A copy of your parents’ civil marriage certificate

Thanks!!

Timeline
18 hours ago, arpatel said:

Got good news today. I-130 approved for my Parents.

Congratulations!   :thumbs:

I also took a step forward.

"On October 10, 2018, we sent your case, Receipt Number YSCxxxxxxxxxx, to the Department of State for visa processing. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov"...

I also received this information:

" As of October 10, 2018, your request to change your address, referral number CAxxxxxxxxxxYSC, is currently not assigned for processing. "

Does this mean that my new address will not be taken into account for sending documents?

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
On 10/3/2018 at 5:12 PM, MVR said:

Update: My wife's docs now have status "Accepted" as well. 

MVR,

Did you get the email from NVC regarding case complete/in line for interview scheduling after all documents were accepted on CEAC? If yes, can you tell when?

Thanks.

Timeline
On 10/11/2018 at 12:11 PM, PiotrekK said:

" As of October 10, 2018, your request to change your address, referral number CAxxxxxxxxxxYSC, is currently not assigned for processing. "

Does this mean that my new address will not be taken into account for sending documents?

========================

Unfortunately, I-797 were sent to the old address.
You need to remember this if you change the address and wait for NOA-2
I wonder where it will send NVC ...

Timeline
On 10/22/2018 at 3:40 PM, arpatel said:

Any suggestion ?

Only USCIS officials know when they will approve the case ...
When watching the app
Case Tracker for USCIS, I do not see any connection to the case number with the date of approval of the case.
We definitely need patience ...

It is worth to make an account on the website

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

After logging in, we enable SMS and e-mail notifications

There I found information that the address change was approved

" On October 15, 2018, your request to change your address, referral number CAxxxxxxxxxxxYSC, was completed "

I did not receive any other information.
Only on this website after logging in I found this information

21 hours ago, MVR said:

Just got interview letter! Mom's interview is November 13th. 

WOW!

The next big step forward!
Congratulations!
  😊

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
54 minutes ago, arpatel said:

How much time it will take to get NVC case number in email after I 130 approval ?

I didn't receive an email or mail for my mother's I 130 petition from NVC. I 130 approval date is October 03,2018

1-2 weeks after I-130 approval for NVC to receive the approved petition. 3-7 weeks (more of them closer to the 3-4 weeks mark but many currently are also observing 7 weeks) after that to issue case#/Invoice#.

Edited by willcrack

Timeline
On 10/30/2018 at 6:17 PM, arpatel said:

How much time it will take to get NVC case number in email after I 130 approval ?

In my case, 22 days have passed.
I have not received any notification since the date of sending the case to NVC.
I am waiting patiently ... :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.