TBoneTX

F-1 Case Complete & Waiting for Visa # Availability (Part 3)

95 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
19 hours ago, prettychi said:

Hi everyone. This thread has been silent for a while. Anyone received IL yet? Any word from Khadija?

Hey, check the last page on the  F2B Priority Thread 2010 for a recent update from Khadijah.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mack123 said:

Yes I gotten the the welcome letter but I haven't gotten the cc yet 

OK. Just hang in there and be patient. I got my own CC Sept last yr. We are still waiting patiently. As case is not yet current. My PD is July 2011.  Current P.D on the Bulletin is April 8.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
20 hours ago, prettychi said:

OK. Just hang in there and be patient. I got my own CC Sept last yr. We are still waiting patiently. As case is not yet current. My PD is July 2011.  Current P.D on the Bulletin is April 8.

Yea I know just wanted it to come thru before the year end 

Timeline
On 4/5/2018 at 6:09 PM, Mack123 said:

Yea I know just wanted it to come thru before the year end 

With the slow pace the visa bulletin is moving, I doubt it. Let's be hopeful though. 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Triple28 said:

No movement again in the F1 category. No wonder ppl did not receive I.L's this month. Even F2B has overtaken F1. Speechless. 

I think the reason why F1 moved so slow is many cases have been upgraded from F2B, and it caused a big backlog for F1.

If we check a few months ago, from October-December, F2B moved very slow while F1 move faster. After that, F2B moved faster and F1 moved slowly. 

We will have to wait until F1 clears all the backlog and comes back to its usual movement.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
12 hours ago, Triple28 said:

I think the reason why F1 moved so slow is many cases have been upgraded from F2B, and it caused a big backlog for F1.

If we check a few months ago, from October-December, F2B moved very slow while F1 move faster. After that, F2B moved faster and F1 moved slowly. 

We will have to wait until F1 clears all the backlog and comes back to its usual movement.

I agree, plus visas have been allotted lately for Mexico and Philippines causing delay for the rest of the world.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi guys. Anyone received I.L yet under F1? I hope the Visa Bulletin moves this month. Other wise, I would write them to Opt out to F2B. Cos my mom called NVC and asked if we could, they told her yes, but she will have to send them an Email. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.