TBoneTX

F-1 Case Complete & Waiting for Visa # Availability (Part 3)

95 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
21 hours ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Any updates on Khadijah's case? I take it she probably has still not received an interview date as yet.

I'm  thinkinking the same thing which is crazy. I just hope she got it.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/4/2018 at 6:26 PM, Lain said:

Khadija quietly dissapeared..maybe she is already in US?;)

Nah, I don't think so Lain, cause the way she was stressed out about the long wait, I think once she got that interview date she would've been in this thread letting everybody know.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi guys what do you think about the movement of second chart fb-1  when it is  going move and how many months  any prediction ??? (according to me, it will move  after 5 month and it will be 1 year movement )

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, king srk said:

hi guys what do you think about the movement of second chart fb-1  when it is  going move and how many months  any prediction ??? (according to me, it will move  after 5 month and it will be 1 year movement )

I think it will move in the next 3 month.....but I really want the first chart to move

Timeline
3 hours ago, Mack123 said:

I think it will move in the next 3 month.....but I really want the first chart to move

lets see ....same here bro if the first  chart moves then automatically second chart will move

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lain said:

If 1st chart will move, it does not mean, that 2nd will move as well. There is no automatic movement in such a case.

yes i accept that if the first chart moves and there is a 2 or 3 month difference in first and second chart then they move the second chart 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.