CM&KV

I-130 January 2018 Filers

1,085 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Saanish said:

Guess what!

God bless you really.

After seeing your post, I went to the USCIS website to just check if they updated something during the start of the weekend.

And yes our case was approved on 5th July 

Really happy 

Thanks 😊

Thank you my friend, I am happy for you :)

my prayers for everyone 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
7 hours ago, Abdullah T said:

Dears

I have been viewing this thread, as I am also a Jan filer (Texas service center) priority date Jan. 16

Approval date: July 3, the approval showed on the new website today the 7th

Below some facts, I learned:

1.        The status update on the new website could happen out of working hours of USCIS

2.       The status update happens on the new website before the old website and the mobile app.

3.       When checking the status on the new website and it shows 2 lines of “we received your case” most likely means an agent started working on your case (please note this is an assumption based on my technical knowledge of ERP systems/portal used)

Finally, I wish you all the best and hope you connect with your loved ones soon J

Hey Abdullah , first of all congrats for your approval letter.

based on your evidence , I just checked my case on the new website , and I found out that in my case history tab I have two " we received your case". that before it was only one and 3 days ago when I saw that I asked myself why it became two, I hope your assumption is right and works for me as well .

May I know how long after visiting these 2 lines, you got your approval?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nill said:

based on your evidence , I just checked my case on the new website , and I found out that in my case history tab I have two " we received your case". that before it was only one and 3 days ago when I saw that I asked myself why it became two, I hope your assumption is right and works for me as well .

I know something like your assumption existed on the system for taking visa. that most likely its true. 

15 minutes ago, Nill said:

I know something like your assumption existed on the system for taking visa. that most likely its true. 

Hello

thank you my friend, I hope you get approved very soon 

the 2 lines appeared abut 7-10 dayes before the status changed to we approved your case 

and by the way the approval appears on a 3rd line which which makes me more certain about the theory 

good luck 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Nill said:

Saanish wowww that's great , congrats , did you see even "2 lines" on your case history tab before approval ?

Thanks 😊

That's exactly what happened. I have been seeing 2 lines since about 3 days until the case approval status today.

Yours will happen soon too..good luck 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Abdullah T said:

Hello

thank you my friend, I hope you get approved very soon 

the 2 lines appeared abut 7-10 dayes before the status changed to we approved your case 

and by the way the approval appears on a 3rd line which which makes me more certain about the theory 

good luck 

thank you for your quick reply , it made me so hopeful , and I see now someone else in the February filer forum has the same situation :D  you actually found a big thing thank you for sharing , hope that the rest of process runs quickly for you 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Saanish said:

Thanks 😊

That's exactly what happened. I have been seeing 2 lines since about 3 days until the case approval status today.

that's awesome , thank you wish the best things happen for you quickly .

37 minutes ago, Nill said:

Hey, quick question. what about if on june 28 my status change from case received to name was updated ( typografical error that I send the review request on june 13 and they fixed on june 28) and yesterday afternoon my status change again to a name was updated. I dont receive any text or email alert, the alert for the change I have it from my app tracker.

Hi All,

I went to the new website and it says that our case is approved. It hasn't been updated yet in the old website and the case tracker app. For anyone who got approved already, how long did it take for the old website and case tracker app to update your status after the new website got updated?

Our priority date is Jan. 26 and approval date is July 5. Estimated timeline was July 23 to Aug. 2.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

Hey, quick question. what about if on june 28 my status change from case received to name was updated ( typografical error that I send the review request on june 13 and they fixed on june 28) and yesterday afternoon my status change again to a name was updated. I dont receive any text or email alert, the alert for the change I have it from my app tracker.

Hey , Actually I don see it is something. your name just was updated and in the case history they record anything . do not worry about not receiving any alert on your phone and your email. usually first any changes happen on the new account system  and it takes time to receive text or email.

4 minutes ago, Nill said:

Hey , Actually I don see it is something. your name just was updated and in the case history they record anything . do not worry about not receiving any alert on your phone and your email. usually first any changes happen on the new account system  and it takes time to receive text or email.

ok thanks. I was asking because this was twice but in the first change I receive email and in my app tracker was showing yesterday morning 8 days from your last updated and then in the afternoon was saying status change today and when I checked was saying name was updated

Edited by jenifferrecio426

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Saanish said:

Thanks 😊

I also have 2 lines of we received your case that means that I will get my approval soon? My pd is 29 January and noa1 first February, Texas Service Center] 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Diva00 said:

I also have 2 lines of we received your case that means that I will get my approval soon? My pd is 29 January and noa1 first February, Texas Service Center] 

That's what happened in our case...I don't know how much time it takes on an average. But for us it happened in about 3 days. In someone else's case it was about 7to10 days.This theory is basically based on a couple of approvals within a short period post the appearance of two lines and someone mentioned it to be a technical indication (ERP and stuff) of the case being worked upon and some status on it's way.Hopefully you should hear from them soon.

Edited by Saanish
Added another point

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Saanish said:

That's what happened in our case...I don't know how much time it takes on an average. But for us it happened in about 3 days. In someone else's case it was about 7to10 days.This theory is basically based on a couple of approvals within a short period post the appearance of two lines and someone mentioned it to be a technical indication (ERP and stuff) of the case being worked upon and some status on it's way.Hopefully you should hear from them soon.

I hope so 

thank u 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.