itsdonealready

Minneapolis-St. Paul MN Office AOS Filers

863 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Rokaya&Tyler said:

Congratulations on your scheduled interviews. We are still waiting for our schedule. It will be a year tomorrow since we filed our AOS petition. Hopefully we will receive a schedule this october for interview. Praying for all of you. 

I am sure... soon yours is comming 🙏

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/17/2020 at 12:43 PM, Mr & Mrs Snowman said:

Just arrive Uscis notice letter, my appointment is on October 7th in Minneapolis ...Finally the day is comming 🙏

Let me know when yours arrive....Good Luck

Any news how your interview went? 😊

Timeline
On 10/12/2020 at 9:47 AM, Rokaya&Tyler said:

Any news how your interview went? 😊

I was Approved...yesterday I got my Approval notice 🙏 The interview was very good the officer was very nice and friendly guy ....the intertview was like a friend Meeting ...very nice !!!

I hope my green card is coming soon 🙏🙏

Timeline
On 9/25/2020 at 9:02 PM, Q2018 said:

Yes!

Wonder if they will do video interview. Let me know how it goes! Thanks in advance and good luck to you!

Hi , You have your interview tomorrow and I hope Good luck for you ! All will be ok !

My interview was very good the officer was a very nice and friendly guy my interview was like a Friend Meeting 🙏...I was approved...my approval notice arrived yesterday.... I hope that you see this message before tomorrow....I cant write before because I was on vacations and no had my Pc with me..

Good Luck tomorrow !!! the interviews no are by Tablet  are face to face with the officer with a big glass beetween and all time wear mask..

Please tell me how is your interview and again GOOD LUCK !

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs Snowman said:

I was Approved...yesterday I got my Approval notice 🙏 The interview was very good the officer was very nice and friendly guy ....the intertview was like a friend Meeting ...very nice !!!

I hope my green card is coming soon 🙏🙏

Congratulations!!! We are still waiting for our interview schedule. 😒

10 hours ago, Rokaya&Tyler said:

We filed on 10/3/2019, still waiting for scheduling as well. It's been over a year!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, tianyuhe09 said:

We filed on 10/3/2019, still waiting for scheduling as well. It's been over a year!!

Yeah patience is not my strong suit but USCIS is really testing us. Lol our schedule will come soon too. Hopefully soonest. We filed 9/27...so we are both close on filing date.

1 minute ago, Rokaya&Tyler said:

Yeah patience is not my strong suit but USCIS is really testing us. Lol our schedule will come soon too. Hopefully soonest. We filed 9/27...so we are both close on filing date.

Yes! Good luck to both of us. Hopefully we can get a interview scheduled soon. Please keep me updated on your status 

16 hours ago, Mr & Mrs Snowman said:

Hi , You have your interview tomorrow and I hope Good luck for you ! All will be ok !

My interview was very good the officer was a very nice and friendly guy my interview was like a Friend Meeting 🙏...I was approved...my approval notice arrived yesterday.... I hope that you see this message before tomorrow....I cant write before because I was on vacations and no had my Pc with me..

Good Luck tomorrow !!! the interviews no are by Tablet  are face to face with the officer with a big glass beetween and all time wear mask..

Please tell me how is your interview and again GOOD LUCK !

Good afternoon! Just came back from the interview. 
 Just like you said, it was like a friend meeting! Officer was super nice and we shared a bit about both our own relationship and his wife and stuff, which made the whole experience friendly and easy. We’re approved at the spot but it’s not official yet. 
Will be waiting for the official notice, hopefully in a week or so!

Package sent: 08/29/19

Package delivered: 09/03/19

I-765 received :09/03/19

I-131 received: 09/03/19

I-485 received: 09/10/19

Text notification: 09/11/19

Check cashed: 09/12/19

NOA1 date for all 3 forms: 09/10/19

Biometrics: 10/03/19

Ready for interview schedule: 10/30/19

Interview was scheduled: 09/15/2020

Interview date: 10/15/2020

GC received: 10/22/2020

Timeline
7 hours ago, Q2018 said:

Good afternoon! Just came back from the interview. 
 Just like you said, it was like a friend meeting! Officer was super nice and we shared a bit about both our own relationship and his wife and stuff, which made the whole experience friendly and easy. We’re approved at the spot but it’s not official yet. 
Will be waiting for the official notice, hopefully in a week or so!

Congratulations 👏....Today arrived my green card its so fast...my interview was last wednesday...my approval notice arrive last Tuesday (remember Monday was holiday) and today arrive GC -

next week you'll get approval notice and GC .....Finally our long process finished ...Thanks to God ! 🙏🙏

Timeline
22 hours ago, Rokaya&Tyler said:

Your Interview is coming soon....Finally Today I got my GC 🙏

Let me know when update your status

8 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs Snowman said:

Congratulations 👏....Today arrived my green card its so fast...my interview was last wednesday...my approval notice arrive last Tuesday (remember Monday was holiday) and today arrive GC -

next week you'll get approval notice and GC .....Finally our long process finished ...Thanks to God ! 🙏🙏

Wow that’s fast! Good for you!

But did you get any update on your case status online after the interview?

Package sent: 08/29/19

Package delivered: 09/03/19

I-765 received :09/03/19

I-131 received: 09/03/19

I-485 received: 09/10/19

Text notification: 09/11/19

Check cashed: 09/12/19

NOA1 date for all 3 forms: 09/10/19

Biometrics: 10/03/19

Ready for interview schedule: 10/30/19

Interview was scheduled: 09/15/2020

Interview date: 10/15/2020

GC received: 10/22/2020

49 minutes ago, Q2018 said:

Wow that’s fast! Good for you!

But did you get any update on your case status online after the interview?

Yes I also have the same question. They separated my spouse and I for the interview today. Everything seems to have gone well but we have no idea if we got approved or not. How long does it take after interview to know if one got approved or not?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.