capavasi

Montreal medical & Consulate interview Reviews

494 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, kas634 said:

I think we did the WAC number and we'll probably keep it as that..

There are vacant slots from the 1st-8th of May currently and we booked ours on May 8th. But, we'll be moving it to early June, since Zak had a work situation come up.. So that'll also open up when we move it, hopefully

Our Ceac said our case is “ready”. 

So now we wait for packet 3 as well. 

I really want to have our interview by May. 

Any updates on P3 yet?

So what happens if you still don’t get anything from the embassy?

Timeline
1 hour ago, KAF said:

Our Ceac said our case is “ready”. 

So now we wait for packet 3 as well. 

I really want to have our interview by May. 

Any updates on P3 yet?

So what happens if you still don’t get anything from the embassy?

Now you're with the rest of us, woo!

Nothing yet.. I just read the emails I'm receiving from Montreal a little more closely and they're actually just automated emails saying they've received ours. Nothing explicitly like "wait", I guess. But I don't know at this point

Not sure what happens if we don't get anything from the Embassy.. Either someone's going to be a jerk and cancel our appointments or we'll get to slide by in some sort of miracle

Filed K1:             08.03.2017
I-129F NOA1:     08.09.2017
I-129F NOA2:     03.01.2018 

NVC Received:   03.15.2018

NVC Case ##:    03.22.2018

NVC Left:            03.23.2018

Case Ready:       03.27.2018

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Packet 4:             04.10.2018

Medical:              04.24.2018

Interview:           06.06.2018

POE:                    06.22.2018 

2 minutes ago, kas634 said:

Nothing yet.. I just read the emails I'm receiving from Montreal a little more closely and they're actually just automated emails saying they've received ours. Nothing explicitly like "wait", I guess. But I don't know at this point

Not sure what happens if we don't get anything from the Embassy.. Either someone's going to be a jerk and cancel our appointments or we'll get to slide by in some sort of miracle

Many have submitted P3 once their status says "ready". Give it a shot! They cant decline u now for emailing them lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, DeepakChani said:

Many have submitted P3 once their status says "ready". Give it a shot! They cant decline u now for emailing them lol

This is the second week we've sent something now... haaaaaaa..... I promise we're trying not to annoy them too much :D 

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Timeline
1 hour ago, kas634 said:

This is the second week we've sent something now... haaaaaaa..... I promise we're trying not to annoy them too much :D 

They still haven't responded to the packet 3 we sent in last Tuesday beyond the automated response saying to expect an actual response soon. I'm debating whether I should send packet 3 again tomorrow lol 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, sprinklegirl27 said:

They still haven't responded to the packet 3 we sent in last Tuesday beyond the automated response saying to expect an actual response soon. I'm debating whether I should send packet 3 again tomorrow lol 

Go for it! We'll annoy them into responding :) 

Timeline
2 hours ago, kas634 said:

Haha yeah woot woot! Im catching up 

We are still waiting for her Philippine police clearance as well as the canadian one so I’m thinking about emailing them my p3 once we get those stuff above. Or if I get so impatient just email them haha.

Did you pay for the interview and medical for the appointment? What happens if a jerk do cancel them? Is it refundable?

Edited by KAF

Timeline
1 hour ago, sprinklegirl27 said:

Send it again. HAHA. did you schedule your interview as well?

Timeline

They caved and sent me the initial email asking for Packet 3 info! The great part is that they responded to my email with all the Packet 3 info telling me to fill out the Packet 3 and respond with the info lmao but I'm just happy we got a response 

Timeline
1 minute ago, kas634 said:

They caved and sent me the initial email asking for Packet 3 info! The great part is that they responded to my email with all the Packet 3 info telling me to fill out the Packet 3 and respond with the info lmao but I'm just happy we got a response 

Wow that’s today?? Haha im gonna tell my fiance to send her p3 tonight too 😂 

congratulations! Hopefully you get the p4 tomorrow 

Timeline
3 hours ago, KAF said:

Send it again. HAHA. did you schedule your interview as well?

I'm gonna send it again tomorrow, once a week LOL!!! We did not schedule our interview yet but I'm starting to think maybe we should or we're not going to get to interview until like July :( 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, sprinklegirl27 said:

I'm gonna send it again tomorrow, once a week LOL!!! We did not schedule our interview yet but I'm starting to think maybe we should or we're not going to get to interview until like July :( 

Wow now that’s really bad. I am thinking about it now too. But it is a very risky move. That’s why I’m asking if they refund if it’s cancelled by any reasons

Never book your interview without a P4.  Montreal will cancel it.  

You need your MTL case number from the NVC not your USCIS case number

National ID number is your passport number. 

If your interview has been booked without paying your Visa application fee of $265 you have messed up somewhere.  

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

6 hours ago, KAF said:

Wow now that’s really bad. I am thinking about it now too. But it is a very risky move. That’s why I’m asking if they refund if it’s cancelled by any reasons

No.  If everything is done properly rarely are they cancelled. Beyond that it is a Visa application fee not an interview fee and you can rebook. 

8 hours ago, KAF said:

For the packet 3, did you guys composed an email like on a letter style? 

I mean like did you guys make a cover letter then the attachments of the requirements?

There is just a checklist and then you send a copy of the ds-160 confirmation after you sign it.  The rest is brought to interview. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.