capavasi

Montreal medical & Consulate interview Reviews

494 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 hours ago, sprinklegirl27 said:

I'm gonna send it again tomorrow, once a week LOL!!! We did not schedule our interview yet but I'm starting to think maybe we should or we're not going to get to interview until like July :( 

Tried to send the packet 3 and we received an email saying it will take 8 wks for them to reply. So im assuming it is the “automated “ response? Hahaha.

Timeline
1 hour ago, KAF said:

Tried to send the packet 3 and we received an email saying it will take 8 wks for them to reply. So im assuming it is the “automated “ response? Hahaha.

Yup!!! The first time we tried to send in Packet 3 we got that email immediately and then the next day got one saying we had to wait until we'd received instructions from them to send in Packet 3 and that our case wasn't ready for that yet. But I sent in Packet 3 last week for a second time and have only gotten the automated response so far. If you're one of the lucky one's hopefully they'll email you Packet 4 instructions this afternoon :) 

Timeline

Packet 4 received!! Still confused about how to go about payment since I'm hearing a bunch of different things for the visa fee (packet 4 says they only accept cash?? but I still need to read it thoroughly)

Filed K1:             08.03.2017
I-129F NOA1:     08.09.2017
I-129F NOA2:     03.01.2018 

NVC Received:   03.15.2018

NVC Case ##:    03.22.2018

NVC Left:            03.23.2018

Case Ready:       03.27.2018

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Packet 4:             04.10.2018

Medical:              04.24.2018

Interview:           06.06.2018

POE:                    06.22.2018 

Just now, kas634 said:

Packet 4 received!! Still confused about how to go about payment since I'm hearing a bunch of different things for the visa fee (packet 4 says they only accept cash?? but I still need to read it thoroughly)

Thats great news. How far out are the interview dates available? 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, kas634 said:

A) Congrats!!!

B) If they don't send me Packet 4 soon I'm going to have a mental breakdown lol 

Timeline

We sent p3 by mail yesterday.

Then got an automated response....8weeks ......

today we received one more mail stating ⬇️⬇️

Now same waiting game begins 

does anyone have the correct info ?? What to do or expect???

C0909E45-C02F-4222-AE54-CA3172FAF58A.jpeg

1 minute ago, sprinklegirl27 said:

A) Congrats!!!

C) If they dont send packet 4, call them and demand! 

6 minutes ago, Shav said:

"Not required" to send in P3 yet we all do it anyways :D

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Shav said:

I'm in the same boat. Status changed to ready on March 20th but I haven't received anything from the Embassy. I emailed Packet 3 anyways on March 22nd and got the same emails you did. Emailed again on April 4th and again this morning (April 10th) still haven't gotten any response beyond the immediate automated response for those two... Not much we can do but wait I guess.

Timeline
1 minute ago, sprinklegirl27 said:

I'm in the same boat. Status changed to ready on March 20th but I haven't received anything from the Embassy. I emailed Packet 3 anyways on March 22nd and got the same emails you did. Emailed again on April 4th and again this morning (April 10th) still haven't gotten any response beyond the immediate automated response for those two... Not much we can do but wait I guess.

Awwww 😕😕😩yeah you are right 

2 minutes ago, DeepakChani said:

C) If they dont send packet 4, call them and demand! 

"Not required" to send in P3 yet we all do it anyways :D

Yeah 😐i know

Timeline
1 hour ago, DeepakChani said:

Thats great news. How far out are the interview dates available? 

May 1st-May 8th right now :)

1 hour ago, sprinklegirl27 said:

A) Congrats!!!

I was about to lmao, when did was your NVC stuff showing as ready??

Filed K1:             08.03.2017
I-129F NOA1:     08.09.2017
I-129F NOA2:     03.01.2018 

NVC Received:   03.15.2018

NVC Case ##:    03.22.2018

NVC Left:            03.23.2018

Case Ready:       03.27.2018

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Packet 4:             04.10.2018

Medical:              04.24.2018

Interview:           06.06.2018

POE:                    06.22.2018 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, kas634 said:

May 1st-May 8th right now :)

I was about to lmao, when did was your NVC stuff showing as ready??

CEAC has shown my case as ready since March 20th, so this is getting a little ridiculous!!!!!! But it took NVC 11 days to mail my case to the Embassy after they created my case number so I think we just have bad luck... 

Timeline
2 hours ago, sprinklegirl27 said:

CEAC has shown my case as ready since March 20th, so this is getting a little ridiculous!!!!!! But it took NVC 11 days to mail my case to the Embassy after they created my case number so I think we just have bad luck... 

Dont lose hopeeeee..my fiance was annoyed too by me rushing things bc we sent the email this morning and got the same response. HAHA

Timeline
4 hours ago, kas634 said:

Congratulations!!!🎉 

One step closer :)

I'm in the same boat... My case has been 'ready' since March 20th as well and have heard nothing from the Consulate. I have been going against every polite Canadian bone in my body by sending them my packet 3 via email several times: the third time was today. I hope to hear back soon. GUHH!! 

Okay guys, CEAC saying ready merely means that the consulate has your file. With IR1/CR1 it means we can sign up for courier services and start booking medicals because the interview is set by the NVC.  So all the interview booking wait time is done but we dont get to pick a day.

With K1 it means you can start sending MTL your P3 but they can reject it because they haven't processed your file yet.  This can take a week to over a month.  Montreal is not quick on the uptake.  Lol.  Just try every few days.  After they send you p4, then, and ONLY then can you go book your interview and pay the fee. If you already booked your interview too early you may need to contact the site technical support to correct your mistake so you can pay.  

Best of luck guys.  Glad to know dates opened up!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.