Amhara

I-751 December 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,436 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

Just I checked my case status. It says " The case was received at my local office" and "On April 9, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXXX, at your local office". 

Can anybody tell me is this notification normal? Why it is changed to local office? and which local office I have no clue.

I had applied to VSC, for lifting conditions.

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
22 hours ago, klu&mna said:

Hi,

Just I checked my case status. It says " The case was received at my local office" and "On April 9, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXXX, at your local office". 

Can anybody tell me is this notification normal? Why it is changed to local office? and which local office I have no clue.

I had applied to VSC, for lifting conditions.

Thanks

Mine says the same!!

Hi everyone!  It's almost 6 months since we've filed our petition.  Checking in to see how the Processing Times are going... any new information on how the Service Centers are doing?  Or is it the same old lagginess? <_<

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my NOA 12/8, no biometrics but jut received a letter recently that they will be using my previous biometrics. That's it right now,maybe interview/waiver is next I hope :) or some RFE, I hope not :(

Filed in December, biometrics taken early January. As per everyone else playing the waiting game. I'm in Missouri, work in Lee's Summit, so at least if I receive the transferred message I'm close :D

Hi All -

Filed Dec 23rd 2017, received NOA 26th, no biometrics yet. I had received a notification online that my case was received at my local office in February but just yesterday I received a letter of "case transferred to another office" but whats weird about this letter is that it says to "speed up" processing, my case was transferred to CSC - my case has always been at CSC so I don't know if was a mistake or.. ?

Thanks

On 5/22/2018 at 6:38 AM, CharlieTanger said:

Hi everyone!  It's almost 6 months since we've filed our petition.  Checking in to see how the Processing Times are going... any new information on how the Service Centers are doing?  Or is it the same old lagginess? <_<

Same old lagginess.

I have been following the tread on the "case transfer" message, but nothing much happened.  Random hard copy letters were sent, but not en mass.  Then we would get the random out of touch VJ'er who filed at VSC a year ago and would excitedly post they were approved, and several other more out of touch VJ'ers would think it's a sign they would get approved, too (completely unaware that VSC approves within a year anyways...)

Since some have received hard copy letters, there still may be a chance of some change, but I have yet to see any pattern or large movement.

Signature coming soon...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

So my Biometric was done in february and i also checked my status on USCIS which is saying the same "case received at local office" thing. Now my question is, While this process is going on, what is the best time to apply for citizenship? as i heard that we can apply for citizenship while this process is going on. Is that true? What steps/forms should i start with?

Thank you in advance.

Have a great day.

Hello everybody! i sent my case was sent december 8 2017.

i never was invited for biometrics and later I got a notice that they will use my previous biometrics. That's it , nothing from then.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.