Amhara

I-751 December 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,436 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Still waiting....

We got a RFE and it was returned in Dec, the status updated to say they are working on it again.   Now Im wondering how long this will take.

We want go visit his family but I am afraid that if he leaves he will not be able to come back. Hopefully, we will have an answer soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I filed for i751 on Nov 2017 and it is now 27 months .  I filed n400 as well, which got my case moved to texas .  waiting ...

Is there anyone waiting like me ?

Edited by SKD
adding more info

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, Wasa22 said:

I am waiting since February 2018

I filed since Dec 2017 and nothing so far yet.

Unfortunately my wife and I are going through a divorce now but it is yet to be finalized. I spoke to a lawyer who said my case might be pending because of the divorce and suggested I send them divorce decree once it's done.

He said after that case will be approved. Has anyone gone through this before? I can prove our marriage is legitimate because we have a son together.. Any help or advice will be appreciated. I just cant wait for this uncertainty to be over.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 2/24/2020 at 5:07 AM, SKD said:

I filed for i751 on Nov 2017 and it is now 27 months .  I filed n400 as well, which got my case moved to texas .  waiting ...

Is there anyone waiting like me ?

Filed the i751 Dec 2017. We got an RFE last Oct and got all the info back to them in Dec 2020, then in Feb 2020 we were notified our case was being transfer to another center. So we continue to wait.

My question is what do we do about the expired green card and extension papers.  My DH is  working but now his job wants to see a copy of his green card, what do we do now?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, crazycat said:

Filed the i751 Dec 2017. We got an RFE last Oct and got all the info back to them in Dec 2020, then in Feb 2020 we were notified our case was being transfer to another center. So we continue to wait.

My question is what do we do about the expired green card and extension papers.  My DH is  working but now his job wants to see a copy of his green card, what do we do now?

My green card is long expired as well as my extension letter. Schedule an appointment to get i551 stamp on his foreign passport. That serves as his green card for another 1 year. Submit to his job and their HR should be familiar with this document as its acceptable. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.