magiee

about the timeline

13 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

hello guys,

i have a small question if you all could help me

I sent the i864 and all the supporting documents to NVC about 3 months ago, and 1 month ago i received a email saying that my I864 was incomplete and i resend it again around 3 weeks ago, Do you know how long is it gonna take for them to review the documents again, is it again12 weeks or will they do it faster, This wait time is so long for F2A cases, and my PD is march 6 2016, can any one tell me how long do i have to wait more.. So tired of waiting already

thank you guys,

1 hour ago, magiee said:

hello guys,

I sent the i864 and all the supporting documents to NVC about 3 months ago, and 1 month ago i received a email saying that my I864 was incomplete and i resend it again around 3 weeks ago, Do you know how long is it gonna take for them to review the documents again, is it again12 weeks or will they do it faster, This wait time is so long for F2A cases, and my PD is march 6 2016, can any one tell me how long do i have to wait more.. So tired of waiting already

thank you guys,

officially another 11 weeks. Unofficially up to 7-8 weeks unfortunately 

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, magiee said:

hello guys,

thank you guys,

When are you turning 21? If you are about to turn 21 years of age, then you have to be very careful to handle your situation (call NVC after Feb 01, 2018 = your case will be current by then (visa available) & IF you are reaching 21 years soon after that date...ask them to EXPEDITE your case)

It looks like your case will be current by Feb 01, 2018 (P4 inteview letter will be received by late December 2017 or early Jan 2018 only if your case is completed without checklist at NVC this time).

Filed: Timeline
3 minutes ago, magiee said:

i am 25 yrs old, does it have to do anything with my age. i am little confused here

so it is under marriage F2A = spouse of LPR?

so age doesn't matter then...

F2A child of LPR (parents w/ green card sponsor case) = 21 year of age is very important.

Edited by Fsearch

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

The email should have told you

like allow 30 days,  30 business days or 60 days

any correspondence i got from NVC had this

and now that we have 2 big holidays coming and many taking vacations to use the time before the end of the year or loose it,  it always slows things down

good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.