danchykkk

Administrative processing in NVS, after reaffirmation at USCIS

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My case was reaffirmed by UCSIS , and forwarded to the NVC. Today I contacted the NVC and was told that case undergoing Administrative Processing , and it is not frame time for that . What  does it mean???? We were waiting for reaffirmation more than 1 year , and now again AP? Maybe some one has the same situation and can explain? Or maybe this is regular process for all cases ? Thank you.

It's normal, especially for Morocco.

Widow/er AoS Guide | Have AoS questions? Read (some) answers here

AoS

Day 0 (4/23/12) Petitions mailed (I-360, I-485, I-765)
2 (4/25/12) Petitions delivered to Chicago Lockbox
11 (5/3/12) Received 3 paper NOAs
13 (5/5/12) Received biometrics appointment for 5/23
15 (5/7/12) Did an unpleasant walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX
45 (6/7/12) Received email & text notification of an interview on 7/10
67 (6/29/12) EAD production ordered
77 (7/9/12) Received EAD
78 (7/10/12) Interview
100 (8/1/12) I-485 transferred to Vermont Service Centre
143 (9/13/12) Contacted DHS Ombudsman
268 (1/16/13) I-360, I-485 consolidated and transferred to Dallas
299 (2/16/13) Received second interview letter for 3/8
319 (3/8/13) Approved at interview
345 (4/3/13) I-360, I-485 formally approved; green card production ordered
353 (4/11/13) Received green card

Naturalisation

Day 0 (1/3/18) N-400 filed online

Day 6 (1/9/18) Walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX

Day 341 (12/10/18) Interview was scheduled for 1/14/19

Day 376 (1/14/19) Interview

Day 385 (1/23/19) Denied

Day 400 (2/7/19) Denial revoked; N-400 approved; oath ceremony set for 2/14/19

Day 407 (2/14/19) Oath ceremony in Dallas, TX

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hypnos said:

It's normal, especially for Morocco.

I know that Morocco is high fraud country, my husband visa was refused and sent back to the UCSIS for the review. We were waiting 14months from his first interview, but it was approved again and reaffirmed. I just don’t understand what again can be , why again AP? It is normal process for everyone or just for some cases?

Timeline

I am in the same situation I had my interview Sept 2017 in Casablanca the consular officer refuse my Visa under section 221g ( unfair) and they send my case back to th uscis we keep calling but still same answer case in review just waiting thy don't give too much info or how long the process can take . can u tell me when u had u interview ? Good luck

Timeline
4 hours ago, Yassine said:

I am in the same situation I had my interview Sept 2017 in Casablanca the consular officer refuse my Visa under section 221g ( unfair) and they send my case back to th uscis we keep calling but still same answer case in review just waiting thy don't give too much info or how long the process can take . can u tell me when u had u interview ? Good luck

August 2016. My husband visa was refused and sent back to USCIS. We where waiting almost 11 months for heard something from USCIS. You should to wait minimum 180 days from USCIS received your case to make inquiries, before 180 days they will not tell you nothing.This is long process. Good luck.

Timeline

Aww that's too much time now we plan me my wife for her to come visit and u knw how expensive the ticket is 😓😠 do you think we need a lawyer we get lost wht can do ? Wish u hear good news soon

Timeline

i know,  but told her to come to stay with you some times, they dont care that ticket are expensive , they just want you spend time together. I am visited my husband this year twice each times 2 visits. I am pregnant on the 9 month now, and i got letter from USCIS that they reaffirm with out NOIR because i am pregnant and was with my husband long time.Do you have any red flags?We dont have a age different, no married before

Timeline

Sorry I has to wrote each visit 2 month, so we were together 4 months this year. And you don’t need lawyer to spend thousands dollars for nothing, better tell her to come to spend this money for trips , to collect proofs that you been together, lawyer would not help,you know your relationship better than lawyer, he will only charge you crazy amounts all the time, but will not speed the process or help. I know people who paid up to 10000$ for lawyers, and they does not help at all.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Yassine said:

Aww that's too much time now we plan me my wife for her to come visit and u knw how expensive the ticket is 😓😠 do you think we need a lawyer we get lost wht can do ? Wish u hear good news soon

Since my case being returned I used to call them every month, but they told me that they cannot provide any information regarding my case before 180 days. After 180 days I am involved the congressman, senator, governor, major, ombudsman, but it was not speed the process at all. They made so many inquiries to the USCIS, but USCIS replied to wait until process will be done. Told your wife to do the same after 180 days, but nothing you can’t do before. When my petition was returned I was in shock,we were been together almost 6 years, no any age difference, no any marriage before , no kids, only now we were waiting for our first baby, the only one thing is different religion, but it is crazy to refuse visa only for this . So the best thing is relax and spend time together, collect evidence,and wait to hear something from USCIS.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

lawyer is waste of money

they tell you to collect the documents for proof and you do all the work

they copy for their records only and mail them in

you want to pay out for mailing what you can do

11 hours ago, Yassine said:

To Yassine 

it will take about 6 months for case to come back and for you to hear a reponse

A NOID is notice of intent to deny and you will have about 2 months to submit proof the Marriage is valid and the reasons for denial are "stupid"

A NOIR is notice of intent to refuse and takes an appeal to change / waste of time also as takes a year for the court to review and with us we won and they said reapply / so,,  if you get NOIR,  just reapply /by the time you have the next interview, you can answer all the reasons they denied you

write to me when you know and i will help 

Jeanne

• 5 months later...
Timeline

During my first interview the consular officer she keep my form I-30 and a copy of I-864 Affidavit of Support thats Normal ? Thy send our case back to the uscis since November 1 2017 ,we still waiting  its 183 days now nothing new  

Timeline
1 hour ago, Genny yassine said:

During my first interview the consular officer she keep my form I-30 and a copy of I-864 Affidavit of Support thats Normal ? Thy send our case back to the uscis since November 1 2017 ,we still waiting  its 183 days now nothing new  

My case was almost 1 year with USCIS, but I used to call them every week, involved congressman and senator, but nothing. You can contact Ombudsman office and open case with them, they only helped to case moved after 10 months of waiting. Contact them they really help a lot of people 

Timeline

Thank you so much danchykkk tomorrow we call ombudsman office  they close at 6 . wht about form i-30 and i-864 it's normal th consulat officer keep tht ?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Genny yassine said:

Thank you so much danchykkk tomorrow we call ombudsman office  they close at 6 . wht about form i-30 and i-864 it's normal th consulat officer keep tht ?

I am not sure, they gives my husband everything back after the first interview, but I think they have copies from every case, but o am not sure. Good luck. What the service center? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.