nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Hello everyone, just to inform you all that Our case has been sent to DEPARTMENT OF STATE today.

NOA 1---- 28 March 2017

RFE ------ 7 December 2017

RECIEVED RFE ------ 3 January 2018

NOA 2 --- 22 January 2018

Am so grateful to God for the journey so far and a big thank you to everyone on here for your support and encouragement.  And I also pray for others waiting for their noa2 to hear something soon by the grace of God.

congrats for you, talked to tier 2 mine was approved on 1/18/18 nothing by mail, email, or text still not updated online mine hasn't been sent to DOS yet, I am hoping by end of the week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

congrats for you, talked to tier 2 mine was approved on 1/18/18 nothing by mail, email, or text still not updated online mine hasn't been sent to DOS yet, I am hoping by end of the week.

Congraluations 🎈🎈

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

Thanks @Khallaf The usics app said my case was sent to dos and the usics online status said sent to dos too. I also received email.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Thanks @Khallaf The usics app said my case was sent to dos and the usics online status said sent to dos too. I also received email.

yeah not sure why it works half ###, somehow odd it works about as well as our government does.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

yeah not sure why it works half ###, somehow odd it works about as well as our government does.

I always get updates whenever they work on my case, by email, usics app and usics online status.

Timeline
Just now, Mrs Prestige said:

I always get updates whenever they work on my case, by email, usics app and usics online status.

I knew of a couple of people who signed up for but never got the updates...oh well, I was in shock I called back and spoke to another person just to make sure they didn't look at the wrong case before.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I knew of a couple of people who signed up for but never got the updates...oh well, I was in shock I called back and spoke to another person just to make sure they didn't look at the wrong case before.

They should send it to Dos before the weekend. 

4 hours ago, heythereluna said:

I received a notification when they received my RFE response, and my case status online changed as well.

Great! Thank you heythereluna! :)

3 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Hello everyone, just to inform you all that Our case has been sent to DEPARTMENT OF STATE today.

NOA 1---- 28 March 2017

Am so grateful to God for the journey so far and a big thank you to everyone on here for your support and encouragement.  And I also pray for others waiting for their noa2 to hear something soon by the grace of God.

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! :jest::jest:

4 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

NOA 1---- 28 March 2017

Congratulations🎊🎉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.