nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

That’s really weird. I would call them Monday morning early because it should be on the letter.

I called them 3 months ago and asked them when will they review my case, they said in Jan 2018. However I did not notice that the priority date is not mentioned hence did not notify them. I was wondering it might not be there because the petitioner and the beneficiary are both living in UAE and not in USA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Amisharjil said:

I called them 3 months ago and asked them when will they review my case, they said in Jan 2018. However I did not notice that the priority date is not mentioned hence did not notify them. I was wondering it might not be there because the petitioner and the beneficiary are both living in UAE and not in USA

Did you file a DCF with the i130??? I have read on here that do not come with the date but I’m too sure but I would research 

7 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

Did you file a DCF with the i130??? I have read on here that do not come with the date but I’m too sure but I would research 

Edited by Amisharjil

Timeline

Wow....I was trying to send you mine so you can see but I would definitely call them again because that is really because you priority date from what I have researched is usually the date that USCIS received the petition 

1 minute ago, Fmert001 said:

Wow....I was trying to send you mine so you can see but I would definitely call them again because that is really because you priority date from what I have researched is usually the date that USCIS received the petition 

Yeah I am going to call them on Monday on my NOA1 it says all the details and the receipt notice that the amount has been received .

Timeline
Just now, Amisharjil said:

Yeah I am going to call them on Monday on my NOA1 it says all the details and the receipt notice that the amount has been received .

Good I hope everything works out for you!!!  Good luck 

52 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

PD 5/8 nothing yet, and I believe they are only into March but early stages of March

They have had some mid-late March RFE's and a sprinkling of approvals. Nothing for April yet. 

55 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

PD 5/8 nothing yet, and I believe they are only into March but early stages of March

It's really hard to wait now... sometimes it's feel like I'm going to be mad.😶

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.