nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Caterpillar8 said:

Any Early March approval? Or March RFE?

There may be one or two March approvals but there have been several March RFE's sent out. Most approvals have been Feb filers I've seen on the app with the odd Nov/Dec/Jan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
23 hours ago, mina dawoud said:

my pd is feb 21 and i sow two people with the same pd date got approved i keep calling uscis but never have any answers its still the same thing i even try to do a case inquiry  but I'm not able to 

I know how you feel, all though mine is in May, it is frustrating that it would be taking this long. I applied for an expedited process for emergency, but feel it will be next May if I am lucky to bring my husband from Egypt.

Timeline
2 hours ago, acidrain said:

There may be one or two March approvals but there have been several March RFE's sent out. Most approvals have been Feb filers I've seen on the app with the odd Nov/Dec/Jan.

how can you tell who has gotten RFE and who might have gotten approved?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I know how you feel, all though mine is in May, it is frustrating that it would be taking this long. I applied for an expedited process for emergency, but feel it will be next May if I am lucky to bring my husband from Egypt.

if you did the expedited i didn't think it will take that long hopefully you will get it soon good luck with it 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

how can you tell who has gotten RFE and who might have gotten approved?

I post updates when the USCIS APP prompts my phone. The APP does not allow you to save cases or information so unfortunately I do not know when the RFE's or approvals occurred. Usually the person receives a text their online status has changed well before the rest of us find out about it.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, mina dawoud said:

if you did the expedited i didn't think it will take that long hopefully you will get it soon good luck with it 

I am sure that my expedite request will be denied, I requested this on grounds of an increased number of attacks on Egyptians by ISIS, I might be stupid, but I thought to take a chance on it.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I am sure that my expedite request will be denied, I requested this on grounds of an increased number of attacks on Egyptians by ISIS, I might be stupid, but I thought to take a chance on it.

I'm sorry about that i don't know if that will work or not because its not asylum 

but just keep praying 

5 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I will pray for the both of us.

Feel free to add a third to that last.  Have an expedite request out due to extenuating circumstances (Stress and emotional wear on young children as well as increased attacks in London/UK and they're supposed to travel to/from there for medical/interview).  Hoping to hear something soon

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Feel free to add a third to that last.  Have an expedite request out due to extenuating circumstances (Stress and emotional wear on young children as well as increased attacks in London/UK and they're supposed to travel to/from there for medical/interview).  Hoping to hear something soon

I will add as many people as I can, this Nebraska situation is for the flipping birds, the tier 2 rep I talked to when I put in my request flat out told me that wasn't a good enough reason SMH, I just put my request in Monday, and was told 5-10 days for an answer.

2 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I will add as many people as I can, this Nebraska situation is for the flipping birds, the tier 2 rep I talked to when I put in my request flat out told me that wasn't a good enough reason SMH, I just put my request in Monday, and was told 5-10 days for an answer.

That's sad considering. The tier 2 rep I spoke to had nothing but good things to say about my reasons. I would think getting out of Egypt is a much better reason.  I was told 5 days but "Don't call in 5, give us 15 before you do", so I guess I'll be calling at the end of next week. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, JustinS said:

That's sad considering. The tier 2 rep I spoke to had nothing but good things to say about my reasons. I would think getting out of Egypt is a much better reason.  I was told 5 days but "Don't call in 5, give us 15 before you do", so I guess I'll be calling at the end of next week. 

we shall all keep faith and keep praying that something happens soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.