Scouser92

Processing times?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Can someone help me please? I've checked the uscis website as in regard to processing times and the current date on there for the local office is December 2016.

So how would I work the processing time out for this? I hope this makes sense. 

Thanks. 

It is currently 5 to 6 months to NOA2, a month for NVC and another month for the interview.  It is possible to be NOA1 to POE in about 9 months.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Scouser92 said:

That's the combo card isn't it? :unsure:

At which part of the process are you?

K1 is for the fiance visa, your petition (I129F) shouldn't go to a local office normally.

Combo card I believe you mean EAD and AP which comes after K1. This topic you are posting right now is for the visa before the entry to US.

Edited by Naes

Timeline

Yes the ead and ap, sorry. And I sent that on the 4th of August. We had a referral of evidence and they received that on the 15th of September. Sorry it's in the wrong forum. 

I have been looking at things for the last couple of hours and my brain stopped working. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

@Scouser92

Ok go back to the home and go to the topic for AOS and such or ask an admin to move this topic there.

here we are still waiting for the visa part and  not many  of us will know or can answer you.

Edited by Naes

Timeline
6 hours ago, Scouser92 said:

Can someone help me please? I've checked the uscis website as in regard to processing times and the current date on there for the local office is December 2016.

So how would I work the processing time out for this? I hope this makes sense. 

Thanks. 

Your local office on your profile is Kansas? and it’s published that they were processing 23 January 2017 as of 30 September, so it looks like your AOS, and your combo card could take c 8months.

Edited by June2017UK

Hey @Scouser92, this link might help 

Do you live in Kansas? Whats your field office? Wichta? Kansas City? Other?

I live in Kansas City and I saw a couple that applied in August and their interview is already scheduled for december. Sometimes couples get luck and the process is quick. You can try an expedite request for your AP/EAD since the processing time on the website is showing sep 8 and 15. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.