Boiler

Illinois parents charged with murder for starving 6-year-old as punishment, police say

27 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
Just now, CaliCat said:

What would Cersei or Khaleesi do? Hmmmm...

Cersei would let the Mountain do his work and Khaleesi would say "dracarys".... 

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
Just now, Beachlover said:

As another poster stated, I'm not violent at all, but for animals like this no punishment can't be harsh enough. And yes, death would be an easy way out.

Slow death then. Very slow.

God, I need stop reading this kind of stuff.

The irony is that animals, in all their irrationality, are incapable of cruelty. Cruelty is a human trait. Sad, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Beachlover said:

As another poster stated, I'm not violent at all, but for animals like this no punishment can't be harsh enough. And yes, death would be an easy way out.

Slow death then. Very slow.

God, I need stop reading this kind of stuff.

i think they should be kept alive. and starved. brought back to health, and starved again. all in solitary. if you don't want to care for your children, give them to someone that will. get the message out.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

The irony is that animals, in all their irrationality, are incapable of cruelty. Cruelty is a human trait. Sad, isn't it?

It's sad that we consider ourselves, human beings, the highest among all creatures, intelligent, capable of making choices, knowing difference between good and evil etc. etc , yet we do such a poor job. It makes one to become alcoholic.

Edited by Beachlover

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Beachlover said:

Cersei would let the Mountain do his work and Khaleesi would say "dracarys".... 

Both would still be too quick for my taste. Mountain might be the best suited for the type of atonement these too deserve. He could pace himself. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, CaliCat said:

Both would still be too quick for my taste. Mountain might be the best suited for the type of atonement these too deserve. He could pace himself. 

Agree, monsters need to be dealt with by other monsters. 

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

5 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

Well now it get's worse. Somebody did report this almost 2 years ago, and DCFS failed too.  

http://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/prosecutor-6-year-old-who-starved-to-death-died-before-he-got-to-the-hospital/63-490052053

Darn I knew it had to be the governments fault somewhere, ps this is the same government you want to regulate my firearms and healthcare 

1 hour ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Darn I knew it had to be the governments fault somewhere, ps this is the same government you want to regulate my firearms and healthcare 

I read once that 1 out of 3 kids murdered by their parents has had previous contact with DCFS like an investigation or case file. Sorry no link for that, it's from memory.

As with the other examples you mentioned, definitely seems to be some inherent systemic problems. I would like to see them fixed.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an