dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2017

771 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, KT dlo said:

Anyone have an interview date yet with CDJ? 

SD: July 12th

CC: September 11th

Havent called today, did you yet? 

If i call i will at night

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

Havent called today, did you yet? 

If i call i will at night

I did call at 8:30am but nothing. My attorney said that a few other cases that he had prior to mine just got their interview last week, however he doesn't know if I will make it in December or till January.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Rubi A said:

I did call at 8:30am but nothing. My attorney said that a few other cases that he had prior to mine just got their interview last week, however he doesn't know if I will make it in December or till January.

I wonder if IR-1 get interview dates before IR-5 cases? Do you know if this is so? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mano said:

Wishing u very best of luck. : )

Thank you so much!!  You too!  I'm so excited and nervous!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Thank you so much!!  You too!  I'm so excited and nervous!

same here :/ mine interview is on 11th dec for IR1. visa.  idk what gonna happen :/

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 minutes ago, dianajmartinez said:

I wonder if IR-1 get interview dates before IR-5 cases? Do you know if this is so? 

17 minutes ago, dianajmartinez said:

I asked when I called the NVC and they said is the same priority but they usually have more appointments available for IR-1. When I called the first time back in September I was told that it should take more than 6 weeks but this will be my 9th week.

Just now, Rubi A said:

I asked when I called the NVC and they said is the same priority but they usually have more appointments available for IR-1. When I called the first time back in September I was told that it should take no more than 6 weeks but this will be my 9th week.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rubi A said:

I asked when I called the NVC and they said is the same priority but they usually have more appointments available for IR-1. When I called the first time back in September I was told that it should take more than 6 weeks but this will be my 9th week.

OMG it's ridiculous I am going on 8 weeks and nothing. I have not called because it makes me sad to hear a "no appointment yet" answer. Only good thing is every time I call I get a good laugh with those that answer as they have all been super friendly with me. It is what it is and we cant really do much but wait. I have not even began my Christmas shopping yet because I would hate to spend the money we might need for an unexpected trip. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, KT dlo said:

I called, and still no interview. I asked if they are still scheduling for December and she said yes.

Thank you for letting us know. This way I don't waste my time calling since we are IR-1 CC Sept 20th. 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, Ebony1 said:

Wanted to let you know we had our interview this morning and Visas were approved.

Thanks to all for your support through this journey. Wishing all the very best.

Congrats!! I got mine approved too. All the best!

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Cyropay said:

Congrats!! I got mine approved too. All the best!

Congratulations to you too. I'm sure we were there together this morning but couldn't really figure who cyropay was of all that were present. Have a smooth POE

Timeline

Is it only people with their cases completed in Sept & Oct waiting for an interview in Cuidad Juarez? Dont see any August CC's waiting. Our CC is Sept 7, called right now and nothing yet

Edited by AlejandraArre

10 hours ago, uhondo said:

Congratulations @Ebony1

For some reason my status at CEAC has reverted to "Ready for interview..." from "AP". I submitted the additional docs requested some time back after my initial interview. 

To those in the know, does this mean another interview? 

I have the same problem and the embassy says he will contact me and I do not know when

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.