100 posts in this topic

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:00 PM, John & Rose said:

Do you have the tracking number from NVC?  You will get the tracking number before the files are physically delivered to the embassy.  If you have the number you can schedule the interview.  There is generally some time (30 to 60 days) for the first available slot.  You can get the interview scheduled and the medical taken care of so you aren't just sitting and waiting.

My Christmas miracle happened!!! Her medical is on Monday and her interview is November 21st!!! :)

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:22 PM, David & Zoila said:

I would have to agree with you.  It would be nothing less of an early Christmas Miracle if your K-1 was approved in time.  Plan on several months.  Take a deep breath and relax.  Good luck and God Bless.

I got my early Christmas miracle :) Her interview is November 21st

4 minutes ago, Yace said:

My Christmas miracle happened!!! Her medical is on Monday and her interview is November 21st!!! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Yace said:

I got my early Christmas miracle :) Her interview is November 21st

Awesome!  Congrats to both of you.  Aloha from Hawaii,  David

11 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I have one more question, and one laaaasst little worry. I sent her my I-134F and evidence I saw that the Tax Returns were not required for an I-134, only an I-875 or something like that, but this is everything I sent, do you think there will be problems?

I-129f copy

New letter of intention with signature

I-134

My passport bio page

Legal letter from my HR Department saying $30,000 projected salary stating I'm full time  (Haven't been there a year yet, only 9 months or so)

My last year's tax return (Only one I have I was a full time college student, it is only $10k)

A letter explaining why it is 10k and that I  was a full time college student earning a 2 year degree. (I am 20 years old)

A copy of the college degree I earned as proof and show of education

A PDF of how much money was put into my account in the past year from the date August 31 (18.3k net)

3 recent paystubs with year to date pay showing 19.7kgross

My total savings and checkings ($6.5K)

And showing when my account was opened

She will print more photo evidence

26 minutes ago, Yace said:

I have one more question, and one laaaasst little worry. I sent her my I-134F and evidence I saw that the Tax Returns were not required for an I-134, only an I-875 or something like that, but this is everything I sent, do you think there will be problems?

I-129f copy

New letter of intention with signature

I-134

My passport bio page

Legal letter from my HR Department saying $30,000 projected salary stating I'm full time  (Haven't been there a year yet, only 9 months or so)

My last year's tax return (Only one I have I was a full time college student, it is only $10k)

A letter explaining why it is 10k and that I  was a full time college student earning a 2 year degree. (I am 20 years old)

A copy of the college degree I earned as proof and show of education

A PDF of how much money was put into my account in the past year from the date August 31 (18.3k net)

3 recent paystubs with year to date pay showing 19.7kgross

My total savings and checkings ($6.5K)

And showing when my account was opened

She will print more photo evidence

I think you are good. If you made it this far with no RFE the interview should be a breeze!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

I think you are good. If you made it this far with no RFE the interview should be a breeze!

Well my question is more of, is my financial situation ok? Cause last year I really didnt make much money as you can see lol 

The minimum is $16,240 for 2.  The CO has a lot of control over the pass/fail.  It sounds like you are OK as long as the CO agrees.  You seem to be in control and they are more concerned about write offs, which you do not appear to be.  Just be honest and I think the CO should see that all is well.

IMG_5168.jpeg

33 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

The minimum is $16,240 for 2.  The CO has a lot of control over the pass/fail.  It sounds like you are OK as long as the CO agrees.  You seem to be in control and they are more concerned about write offs, which you do not appear to be.  Just be honest and I think the CO should see that all is well.

Well she Goes to the interview!! So all they have is the letter i sent explaining that I was a full time student and now am projected to make 30k, as Well as an official letter that says that I make a projected 30k 

34 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

What is a write off?

34 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

What is a write off?

1 minute ago, Yace said:

What is a write off?

The CO is looking to see if the beneficiary may eventually become a burden to taxpayers. That is what they are trying to prevent. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

The CO is looking to see if the beneficiary may eventually become a burden to taxpayers. That is what they are trying to prevent. 

Ohhh Yeah Thats Why Im terrified that they will say No :( But they will see my degree and that I was hired for 30k salary at only 20 years old 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
11 hours ago, John & Rose said:

hello friends, 

I had a similar issue/question; I have a job (and proof of income) but i have not filed any taxes since i have not had any income since recently. Therefore, I plan on submitting all my financial proof PLUS a I-134 (brother) and his tax returns to support it. 

Do you  guys think that will be enough?

1 hour ago, K-1Applicant2017 said:

hello friends, 

I had a similar issue/question; I have a job (and proof of income) but i have not filed any taxes since i have not had any income since recently. Therefore, I plan on submitting all my financial proof PLUS a I-134 (brother) and his tax returns to support it. 

Do you  guys think that will be enough?

Yeah I think the only thing that matters them honestly is that you have a job with a high enough written salary (over 16.2k) I do know that they frown upon co sponsors though 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.