Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, bajii said:

CO said your father does not  come to pakistan every year so that evidence is not enough  . we recommend  DNA for proof of relationship.  

these pictures is not enough   that why in ko pictures may be kam lage is leya DNA recommend keya 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

that happen a sometime and the officer will email you if they needed a new medical from you or not. My parents medical will also expire this month.

Can i ask you why they asked you to do DNA?

Co said pictures are not enough so we recommend DNA for proof of relationship .  

Timeline

AP means administrative process could be anything  under section 221(g) for example yours is DNA which you submitted to embassy are currently in review so once that's is done by office and check everything else then they will issue you a visa. Did they kept your passport? only reason cases go back to USCIS if they hard denied by officer.

zaib if u dont mind  can you  past your case status please . Remove your case number i want to know about your case description when we check  case status they show different descriptions . so thats why . only past here description 

Timeline

if officer not satisfied they can reject the case and send back to USCIS and than they will notified the petitioner of the denial. Officer have the power to approve or reject based on the documents, interview and everything

i just confirm that status is not only for me. ya sub k leya hai 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/16/2017 at 6:39 AM, bajii said:

CO said your father does not  come to pakistan every year so that evidence is not enough  . we recommend  DNA for proof of relationship.  

oh wow i never heard this before..

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/16/2017 at 6:50 AM, bajii said:

zaib if u dont mind  can you  past your case status please . Remove your case number i want to know about your case description when we check  case status they show different descriptions . so thats why . only past here description 

lol its the same...here is the attachment..

Untitled.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

good morning does anyone know on how to reply to isb embassy for the ds 5535 in editable format... i dont get what editable format means can anyone help?

On 10/31/2017 at 10:45 PM, SDMDZFRV said:

In Sha Allah, but AP is nightmares for newly married couples. When will we start our life . I’m in pak and my husband in USA since feb 2016. 😔

I have been through the pain of AP and I completely understand how difficult it is to count days in AP. The only thing to do is to WAIT with patience. That day will inshallah come soon when all of a sudden, your status will change to Ready, then back to AP, and then Issued. The whole time my case was in AP, I did not enjoy eating, sleeping, didn't meet my relatives either, but when it was over, I forgot everything right away . 

On 11/3/2017 at 7:48 PM, SDMDZFRV said:

When case last update changes itself, its mean they are working on it. Whenever you send inquiry to embassy again date change but it's meaningless. When case last update change 6 times itself then 90% chance for issuance of visa

I agree that whenever date changes itself, they are working on it, but I guess, as every case is different from other, no of updates for each case would also be different. For instance, when my case was in AP, my case was never updated, but when it did, it changed my status from AP to Ready, then next day updated back to AP, and the same day in the evening "Issued"

On 11/15/2017 at 12:39 PM, Saniaz said:

Asalam o Alakum everyone              please guide me . My interview was in us embassy islamabad on 25 april 2017.CO recommended me dna for more evidance. My dna was on 26 july 2017  and us embassy islamabad received result on ,3rd august 2017 .               I contact many time in us embassy islamabd they said your case is undergoing adminitration processing 221g.  I have also contact to congrassman but the same response I have receive from  there. I dont know what should i? Speechless . 

Walaikum Salam. I have been through the process of AP and I completely understand the pain of dealing with this wait time. Unfortunately the only thing to do is to WAIT, because AP will take its time to complete. I remember reading these same messages regarding AP, on Visa Journey, and this forum really helped me reduce the frustration of wait time in AP. Be hopeful, and inshallah that day is not far when one day you will wake up and your status would have been changed to Ready, . After that it will back to AP for a day or two, and then issued 

On 11/15/2017 at 11:24 PM, Saniaz said:

I also left my job and waiting for visa approval 

If you could get your job back or find another one until visa gets issued, that would be helpful in dealing with the stress associated with the wait time in AP. My job was the only source of spending some hours out of the whole day, without thinking and stressing about AP

Timeline
On 11/19/2017 at 8:29 AM, Zaib212 said:

lol its the same...here is the attachment..

Untitled.png

Hummm we are the passanger of same boat. Same as my status. Zaib I have a o e question about ds260 visa application form .Does  Visa application ds260 form also expire ? 

Timeline
Just now, Saniaz said:

Hummm we are the passanger of same boat. Same as my status. Zaib I have a o e question about ds260 visa application form .Does  Visa application ds260 form also expire ? 

Ds260 form is valid for one year like madical and our pictures are expire after six months.then we will renew pics and medical  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.