Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Same situation going on with my brother. He had interviewd on 15 august in islamabad embassay. And now its more than 60 days. And his status is still going under administrative process. He mailed two weeks before to embassay and asked them whats the status of his case and the its in final process and he will hear something soon. But it almost two week but his status not change.

Edited by Areeba shamsie

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Areeba shamsie said:

Same situation going on with my brother. He had interviewd on 15 august in islamabad embassay. And now its more than 60 days. And his status is still going under administrative process. He mailed two weeks before to embassay and asked them whats the status of his case and the its in final process and he will hear something soon. But it almost two week but his status not change.

same situation with all of us here.. a lot of people are stuck in AP since March, April, June and still under AP. Hope and pray that everyone get their visa soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
22 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

same situation with all of us here.. a lot of people are stuck in AP since March, April, June and still under AP. Hope and pray that everyone get their visa soon.

Aameen. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, rafiq akhtar said:

no. what about u:(

no last update was 10/27. i sent them an inquiry yesterday  because today 5 months completed, but no response so far.:unsure:

Edited by Zaib212

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Asalam o Alakum everyone              please guide me . My interview was in us embassy islamabad on 25 april 2017.CO recommended me dna for more evidance. My dna was on 26 july 2017  and us embassy islamabad received result on ,3rd august 2017 .               I contact many time in us embassy islamabd they said your case is undergoing adminitration processing 221g.  I have also contact to congrassman but the same response I have receive from  there. I dont know what should i? Speechless . 

Timeline
23 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

Salaam Alekum everyone, anyone got any update..:rolleyes:

I sent them inquiry , they said that  the case is still in AP 😔😞. 4,5, 6 months enough for inquiry 😭😥. I'm soo depressed 😭😭😭

Timeline
4 hours ago, Saniaz said:

Last time I contact to us embassay islamabd on 7 th november 2017  then I checked my case status and there was only changed date. April to november but my case is still admintrative processing 221g 

Case last update is most important whenever date change itself, its means they are working on your case. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, SDMDZFRV said:

Case last update is most important whenever date change itself, its means they are working on your case. 

But I contact to us embassy islamabad  on 7th november so thats why they check my case status . And asked to us embassay .  My dna result received on 3rd august 2017 kindly informe me about may current case status .

Edited by Saniaz

Timeline
20 minutes ago, SDMDZFRV said:

I sent them inquiry , they said that  the case is still in AP 😔😞. 4,5, 6 months enough for inquiry 😭😥. I'm soo depressed 😭😭😭

I got the same response this morning. 5 months and 2 days completed and still stuck on AP. Don't lose hope.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Saniaz said:

Asalam o Alakum everyone              please guide me . My interview was in us embassy islamabad on 25 april 2017.CO recommended me dna for more evidance. My dna was on 26 july 2017  and us embassy islamabad received result on ,3rd august 2017 .               I contact many time in us embassy islamabd they said your case is undergoing adminitration processing 221g.  I have also contact to congrassman but the same response I have receive from  there. I dont know what should i? Speechless . 

w salaam. I hope and pray that you hear some good news soon. a lot of people are stuck in AP which is part of visa process but now a days its taking longer. when was the last time you saw an update and don't send them a lot of inquiry may be 1 or 2 in a month, and Congressman will get the same response. May be they are working on your DNA result so once that is clear then they will contact you. My parents are stuck in AP since June 14 and didn't ask them any documents. so you are not alone in this AP. other people are stuck as well. I wish you all the best. don't lose hope.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.