Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Ali6826 said:

You can check status of your ds260 from https://ceac.state.gov/IV . For me at one point it started to show as incomplete, so I resubmitted all other information on that form was same they just added one additional question about social media. 

For me I had to to filled all those questionnaire and send it to them. I'm trying to find my nvc invoice number for checking my ds260, but they should contact us if something is incomplete or wrong.

1 minute ago, Assad said:

For me I had to to filled all those questionnaire and send it to them. I'm trying to find my nvc invoice number for checking my ds260, but they should contact us if something is incomplete or wrong.

Yes that's the thing with this embassy they don't inform people and at end send case back to USCIS. You can find invoice number from interview e mail in my case it was showing incomplete then upon resubmitting they marked it completed again with a check mark.

33 minutes ago, Ali6826 said:

Yes that's the thing with this embassy they don't inform people and at end send case back to USCIS. You can find invoice number from interview e mail in my case it was showing incomplete then upon resubmitting they marked it completed again with a check mark.

you send them email or doing inquiry online?

6 minutes ago, Ali6826 said:

For ds260 online but to check status every month through an e mail so tomorrow they don’t come saying we never heard from you.

They been hearing from my congresswoman every 3 months. I'm getting lawyer, I'm tired of it

1 minute ago, Assad said:

They been hearing from my congresswoman every 3 months. I'm getting lawyer, I'm tired of it

Yes my congressman is doing same and I have very well known lawyer based on New York unfortunately not much can be done. I have discussed with him about WOM per him since case already left state WOM can’t be filed for oversees embassies . I tried convincing him that I have seen ppl with success he said in his 40 year career he has never seen one but for US based cases he does WOM all the time. 

1 minute ago, Ali6826 said:

Yes my congressman is doing same and I have very well known lawyer based on New York unfortunately not much can be done. I have discussed with him about WOM per him since case already left state WOM can’t be filed for oversees embassies . I tried convincing him that I have seen ppl with success he said in his 40 year career he has never seen one but for US based cases he does WOM all the time. 

One of my friend did it and he got success, he gave me the same lawyer number I talked to him he said yes, he can do it. Im a take a risk. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/20/2020 at 7:32 AM, ali azher khan said:

Cangradulation finally your mother got the visa.I was following your posts from 2 years ,your parents case were the only case older than mine on the forum.I am in A.P from feb 2018 IR 1 category.Can you tell us how the embassy responded you E.mail or paper mail.InshAllah your Dad will get the visa soon 

thanks... I sent them inquiry in March 2020 and finally they response to my inquiry on May 12. any update on your case?

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
4 hours ago, Ali6826 said:

It used to say "Administrative Processing" but then for almost every case which is in pending they changed it to "Refused". So currently it's showing Refused 

The same with the person I was referring to. Last update was 5/25/20

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.