Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 hours ago, Munazza said:

One of my sister had interview on 14 February 2018, she was asked new joint sponsor which she submitted in the end of last month and she got this email yesterday.. My question is why ds260 asked again and should she go to redo medical or wait from the schedules date from embassy for oath and fingerprints?? 

Dear Applicant, 

We have recently reviewed your immigrant visa case.  To move forward, please provide us with the following:

·        Updated medical examination reports from an Embassy-approved physician (These typically expire after 6 months.  For more information, see travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/interview/interview-prepare/medical-examination.html.)

Once the DS-260 is submitted, please send us a confirmation email at pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/.  We will then schedule you for an oath and fingerprints.  You may bring your medical report and visa photos at such time.

My brother go through Same steps & process.embassy asked for ds260 & than embassy called for oath appiontment & got visa.... 

plz send ds260 soon then ur sister will get a call for appiontment.....

19 minutes ago, numlian said:

My brother go through Same steps & process.embassy asked for ds260 & than embassy called for oath appiontment & got visa.... 

plz send ds260 soon then ur sister will get a call for appiontment.....

She sent ds260 very next day of email. After how many days your brother got call for appointment and how much time they gave in between coz my sister will go for medical after that call.. 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 2/28/2018 at 2:56 PM, silverhawk said:

b

by the way, did officer checked both 221g options in your case or second one 😕

I have received the same. What about this case and vissa issued or still in pending? Waiting for your reply

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/12/2018 at 12:56 PM, numlian said:

Thankx zaib. Can u tell me whats the process at POE (newyork) & how long normally officer take to stamp (waiting time)?

as you know JFK is the busiest airport in USA, and i would worse too in slow process specially, because hundreds airlines arrive all together most of the time. Huge lines in waiting. i would said waiting time period could be from 1 to 3 hours could be longer and also depend on the officer who has your case. i remember when i came it took me 4 hours because the officer was so slow to process cases. Good luck and have a safe journey

Edited by Zaib212

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

as you know JFK is the busiest airport in USA, and i would worse too in slow process specially, because hundreds airlines arrive all together most of the time. Huge lines in waiting. i would said waiting time period could be from 1 to 3 hours could be longer and also depend on the officer who has your case. i remember when i came it took me 4 hours because the officer was so slow to process cases. Good luck and have a safe journey

Hi everyone, Yesterday my sister had an immigrant visa interview with USA embassy Islamabad after her interview visa officer gave her white slip and asked her to get joint sponsor's AOS  and upload it on CEAC website. Since yesterday I have been trying to upload requested documents but having a really hard time to find out how to upload them. Can anyone please help me how to upload documents on CEAC website so they can issue her visa.

Thanks for your help!!!

TIMELINE FOR CR1- I-130

July 29th 2006 - GOT MARRIED IN PAKISTAN

Sep 1st 2006 - I-130 sent.

Sep 5th 2006 - NOA1

May 24th 2007 - NOA2 APPROVED

NVC FOR CR-1 (I-130)

06/13/07 - NVC receives petition and case # assigned.

Sep 11th 2007 - CASE COMPLETED!!! THANK GOD

Sep 19th 2007 - Case fwd to London embassy

US EMBASSY LONDON

Oct 25th 2007 - Medical Appointment

Nov 9th 2007 - INTERVIEW IN LONDON (APPROVED PUT ON AP)

Dec 5th 2007- AP CLEARED IN 26 DAYS

Dec 18th 2007 - ALHAMDULILLAH VISA IN HAND

U.S.A

Feb 15th 2008 - POE (JFK)

Mar 05th 2008 Green Card arrived

Dec 28 2009 Apply for condition remove

Removal of Conditions Timeline

Dec 26 2009 I-751 sent

Dec 28 2009 I-751 delivered (VSC)

Dec 29 2009 I-751 NOA Received

Mar 09 2010 condition removed got 10 years green card

NATURALIZATION N-400

Dec 07 2010 N-400 sent to Tx

Dec 09 2010 N-400 delivered

Dec 29 2010 Received biometric appointment letter for 01/13/2011

Jan 13 2011 Biometric done

Timeline
7 hours ago, khanshahid said:

Hi everyone, Yesterday my sister had an immigrant visa interview with USA embassy Islamabad after her interview visa officer gave her white slip and asked her to get joint sponsor's AOS  and upload it on CEAC website. Since yesterday I have been trying to upload requested documents but having a really hard time to find out how to upload them. Can anyone please help me how to upload documents on CEAC website so they can issue her visa.

Thanks for your help!!!

They also requested for my Sister too New Aos..and CO said upload those documents..we did that ..but got an email saying that we dnt accept online these documents..You need to send Us via Courier ..then my sister sent it from courier and they Accepted ..my Suggestion is that also send via Courier too..for online you should use pdf..hope it will help you ..

Timeline

My sister went for oath and finger print..on 20th august..CO said you will get visa with in few Weeks..but haven't got it..i emailed them..now they are saying provide 3rd Medical.which is about to be expire on sunday🙁🙁

10 minutes ago, Uzii said:

My sister went for oath and finger print..on 20th august..CO said you will get visa with in few Weeks..but haven't got it..i emailed them..now they are saying provide 3rd Medical.which is about to be expire on sunday🙁🙁

Ohh that's really bad.. A third medical.. What a business.. Huh.. I guess your sister is if F4 category.. Already waited long to get your Pd current and now this... This is really disgusting.. That's why I asked my sis to get her medical redo when you get email for oath and fingerprints. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 hours ago, Uzii said:

They also requested for my Sister too New Aos..and CO said upload those documents..we did that ..but got an email saying that we dnt accept online these documents..You need to send Us via Courier ..then my sister sent it from courier and they Accepted ..my Suggestion is that also send via Courier too..for online you should use pdf..hope it will help you ..

Can you plz let me know how you did upload Aos because on mine  there is no option to add Joint Sponsor.

TIMELINE FOR CR1- I-130

July 29th 2006 - GOT MARRIED IN PAKISTAN

Sep 1st 2006 - I-130 sent.

Sep 5th 2006 - NOA1

May 24th 2007 - NOA2 APPROVED

NVC FOR CR-1 (I-130)

06/13/07 - NVC receives petition and case # assigned.

Sep 11th 2007 - CASE COMPLETED!!! THANK GOD

Sep 19th 2007 - Case fwd to London embassy

US EMBASSY LONDON

Oct 25th 2007 - Medical Appointment

Nov 9th 2007 - INTERVIEW IN LONDON (APPROVED PUT ON AP)

Dec 5th 2007- AP CLEARED IN 26 DAYS

Dec 18th 2007 - ALHAMDULILLAH VISA IN HAND

U.S.A

Feb 15th 2008 - POE (JFK)

Mar 05th 2008 Green Card arrived

Dec 28 2009 Apply for condition remove

Removal of Conditions Timeline

Dec 26 2009 I-751 sent

Dec 28 2009 I-751 delivered (VSC)

Dec 29 2009 I-751 NOA Received

Mar 09 2010 condition removed got 10 years green card

NATURALIZATION N-400

Dec 07 2010 N-400 sent to Tx

Dec 09 2010 N-400 delivered

Dec 29 2010 Received biometric appointment letter for 01/13/2011

Jan 13 2011 Biometric done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.