Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

I thought you meant checking where a case is in its progress through AP, rather than physical location.  Other than CEAC, I don't know.

It should be at Islamabad where the visa will be granted or have been granted in your case. If it’s sent back to nvc it will say at NVC. I pray that mine and all the other cases that are in AP from time should end now with granting visas inshallah 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My husband had his 2nd interview on Dec.  10 2019 and they asked for few documents.  We submit documents and embassy received them on 23rd Dec.  

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

My husband had his 2nd interview on Dec.  10 2019 and they asked for few documents.  We submit documents and embassy received them on 23rd Dec.  

what documents they asked for? When he had his 1st interview? And what’s the status of hos case right now? Please let us know 

Timeline

They wanted my previous marriage certificate,  travel history showing my visits to see husband, wedding pics.  His first interview was august, 2017.  Case was sent back to USCIS.  Case status right now says refused on ceac.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Sam1257 said:

How did the first interview go? Was he given 221g form? 

Yes it was refused under 221g.  No paper given and was told that case is being sent to USCIS with recommendations for revocation. 

2 minutes ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

Yes it was refused under 221g.  No paper given and was told that case is being sent to USCIS with recommendations for revocation. 

OH then it’d make sense why it’s taking too long. I had an interview in October and was only updated once in November. The interview went okay but was given 221g form for an additional document that has been uploaded on CEAC. The first option was ticked. The CO kept passport and wedding photographs. The case still shows in AP and at ISL

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Sam1257 said:

OH then it’d make sense why it’s taking too long. I had an interview in October and was only updated once in November. The interview went okay but was given 221g form for an additional document that has been uploaded on CEAC. The first option was ticked. The CO kept passport and wedding photographs. The case still shows in AP and at ISL

Ok.  Our case is at islamabad also.  Soon it will get resolved hopefully 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Sam1257 said:

Oh okay, you may have the document with you and that’s why you submitted it through courier. In my case I didn’t have it with me so I uploaded it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.