aussiewench

A few more questions, DCF Sydney

226 posts in this topic

Good Luck Caroline!!! I cant wait to hear your good news!!

And to whomever asked... barfing, no.... feeling like it??? YES!!!!

Mine started out like that, all innocent nausea... And currently I cannot keep a thing down!

.png

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Well, my innocent nausea is gone and has been replaced with.... not keeping anything down!!

IIcccckkkk.....

February 13, 2006:VISA APPROVED!!!!

November 18, 2006: Mia Grace is born

May 30, 2008: 10 year Greencard approved

Well, my innocent nausea is gone and has been replaced with.... not keeping anything down!!

IIcccckkkk.....

IIcccccckk is an understatement! I want a refund! :yes: IBS and this makes me feel like I have the plague :crying:

Good luck at your interview tomorrow Karo! :dance::thumbs:

.png

Its almost time for the interview :dance::thumbs:

I was going to try and make it in there but I picked up some casual work that I cant afford to knock back with my sons wedding coming up in a month so I cant get in there an back in time :(

Am calling them later to get the news. Im not telling though :D thats Karo's job :thumbs:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I'd hate to not fulfill my job obligations then.

WE GOT IT :) :) :) Stewart is going back to pick it up on Monday - and that's THAT!

Ya'll were right - easy peasy!

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

I got your text msg :D YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY darlin' :thumbs: WONDERFUL news CONGRATULATIONS :dance::dance: Am really happy for you both YEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Am gonna call you a lil later.

Lorelle

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Wow I can't beleive we let this thread slip to the 2nd page - either we are not on anymore or the DCF thread has gotten very active.

Stewart is here and we had our first weekend together with him here - very nice but exhausting - it feels like there is so much to do!

Other than that - no news. He is going to start applying for jobs this week....i'm nervous

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Oh it'll be fine, no worries. Job hunting can be strenous, but if you keep an open mind it will hopefully be fine. If nothing else, get him a job at a hardware store so you can get discounts for a few months on things for your home. Or perhaps a decent clothing retail store, so he can get you a discount on your new summer wardrobe. That's what Natalia did for a few months....discount at JCPenny. Then she eventually got a 'real' job.

I love my job.

Timeline

We went to the bank yesterday and it turns out, Stewart qualified for a partially secured credit card - YAY for building credit. We paid 99 dollars (which we get back in a year) and he has a five hundred dollar credit limit. I was so excited. hopefully building credit won't be as hard as I thought? Also added him to my bank accounts and credit cards - so we'll see how it goes.

We applied for jobs yesterday - but if nothing comes of it - we'll do the retail thing for a bit while he goes to school. Good plans!

How is everything Sean? No news I take it.

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Nothing too exciting, had huge storms over the weekend, and of course I put up a nice gazebo the day before....so it's trashed now. That's how the cookie crumbles I guess. All is well otherwise, my aussie spouse can't believe that we don't get good friday off here at my bank, it's kinda funny. I wish the USA had time off like the rest of the world. OH well. Only 4 or so more years til I defect. Ha.

I love my job.

Timeline

yeah four day weekend - Stewart and I are chaperoning prom on Friday - you could have MY job :)

We started our marathon training today - ran 1.75 miles. Well on our way.

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline

Hey all = posted this in Aussie thread BUT Stewart just got a call back from a job! HE applied to be a pharmacy technician at a great hospital here. I have an "in" there who says they are very interested in him...

MOJO GUYS for not only an interview, but a job :)

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.