10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

43 minutes ago, emcia_81 said:

you need to create an account to be able to track it I believe. https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action?&iom=B490-81IN-USRS-PS-USP-BI-XXX-AW-XX-X-INF&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=search&utm_content=b490-81in&utm_campaign=informeddelivery2018

Once you enter the address it tells you whether you are able to track it or not. Mine doesn't work. Bummer :(

Oo ok I did it nice 

1 hour ago, acabrera7186 said:

I keep reading that it’s basically being moved around from one room to another but hey this is the second time I got the notification so at least something is moving 

Could you give us a link to this? 

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

8 minutes ago, WeGuyGal said:

Could you give us a link to this? 

Of the notifications I’m using the uscis app and where it says last update you see the does last time it said 32 until today the status changed and said last status change today 

2 minutes ago, Maya2015 said:

Okay I have an update: it is a Transfer notice. Transferred to Nebraska, no reason  given. 

Great, so basically same stage different office now 

Ok. Thanks for the update :)

8 minutes ago, Maya2015 said:

Okay I have an update: it is a Transfer notice. Transferred to Nebraska, no reason  given. 

Great, so basically same stage different office now 

Thanks! What a legend. I suspect you will be the first one to be approved too :P

Edited by NeedMoreCoffee

3 minutes ago, Maya2015 said:

Can’t wait for the next update, something like: we moved your case back to csc and received it at you local office :-)

😂😂😂😂

9 hours ago, emcia_81 said:

Has anyone gotten an update saying'' Case transferred to the local office on April 9"

Yes, I saw the same when I checked my case status this morning - case transferred on April 9th. I'm a Vermont filer. 

I am California center and my still says we have received your case. But nothing about being transferred to our local office yet. We also have already had our biometrics. 

3 hours ago, acabrera7186 said:

Of the notifications I’m using the uscis app and where it says last update you see the does last time it said 32 until today the status changed and said last status change today 

There is an app? I have not yet been able to find one. What is the name? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.