Marta Proniagina

making interview appointment on the website

12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello everyone. I am currently trying to make an appointment with the embassy. I have created an account with gmail.com email but after filling in the personal info i was told that the account with the same info already exists (however, not gmail.com but a local russian domain). It is my account which i used 2 years ago and forgot about it. So yesterday I could go on the account with local domain and filled all the info for my appointment (but haven't got any confirmation). This morning I've been trying to log in but it says that I can't log in using local domain. only gmail.com is needed. Somehow i managed to log in yesterday. So, I wrote to the technical support but it takes up to 2 days for them to see my question.

I'm not really hoping that someone could guide me on what to do but still. Maybe there's someone who could explain me my situation? Help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I had a similar situation - my fiance filled out the profile using her email address, but the embassy sent the appointment email to my email address (from the I-129f).  So when I logged into the account and got to the interview page we had the message "Wait for embassy to send email to schedule appointment...".

I knew I had to get them to change the email address.

I sent an email to the feedback on the web site and they updated the information in a couple of days.  They will respond as soon as they can, just have to be patient.  They updated the account to the correct email address.

If you can't get into your account, then  send an email to moscowivpre@state.gov an explain the situation.  This is the email address you send the interview documents to. 

And if that doesn't work call the embassy and explain to them.  The people that answer the phone have access to the US Travel Docs site and can help.  It can take time to get through, you just have to be persistent.  The best time for me to call and get through was 0900 Moscow time.

In each email you send, you need to provide your fiancee's name, passport number and DOB.

Hope this helps.

Edited by tanderson64

Timeline
6 hours ago, tanderson64 said:

Did you get an interview date?

no :( it still says no dates. but rumor has it there'll be dates on the 10th. Waiting is haaaard!

but regarding my question above, support center seem to fix everything and now I use my gmail account just fine

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yes the waiting is hard.  But be patient, you will have your interview date, and then all the waiting will be over.

Glad to hear they fixed the email problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
4 minutes ago, bene29 said:

when did you have a chance to schedule it? been waiting for a while? 

yesterday at 4.20 pm Mocow time. Yes, been waiting for 3 weeks. What stage are you at right now?

Timeline
37 minutes ago, bene29 said:

is there are stages for interview? 

😁

oh nope. I got the answer for my question at your thread. I meant, what is your status now, what are you waiting for. And you answered it before :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.