50 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Redouaneew said:

Thank you I forget to ask you if they catch you passport at interview . They are not catch my passport 

Yes, they did. 

Now you just need to wait and keep emailing them from time to time while checking your status online. Once they are ready to print your visa, they will call you to send them your passport via Aramex.

~~~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
9 hours ago, SaRy said:

Yes, they did. 

Now you just need to wait and keep emailing them from time to time while checking your status online. Once they are ready to print your visa, they will call you to send them your passport via Aramex.

Thank you my sister so much forthis information

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
On 9/8/2017 at 5:49 PM, Tarsha said:

I never knew this form even existed until my fiancé was handed this form after his interview. They have an open discussion for Americans to give their thoughts on this form. If anyone is willing to give their thoughts please do so before October 2nd. I don't see anything wrong with the form, but I think when submit your original application, this form should be included in the checklist. Having people on edge and wondering is a hindering. Fiancés can't make wedding plans and married couples having to obtain a LDR after already waiting. I don't think this form was thought out well 

I agree. Why wait until the end. I she some are needing g visa to start school and still waiting.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, yvonne riofrir said:

I have same situation also they give me this form and they want me to have a an another interview then new medical.

Sorry i misread the letter they sent me,what i just need to do is send this form also.they are doing background check.hope it will not take long.

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:48 AM, Monir said:

have been waiting since August 9th, 2017, what about you ? have you already got your visa or not yet !!?

Same here since August 16th, have you gotten any updates on CEAC?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 7:21 PM, SaRy said:

Yes, they did. 

i'm so glad to hear this hear this paragraph because the gave me back my passport which i considered as bad sign. have you been under tha same situation ??

thank you 

Edited by khalil coder

Timeline
4 hours ago, khalil coder said:

i'm so glad to hear this hear this paragraph because the gave me back my passport which i considered as bad sign. have you been under tha same situation ??

thank you 

Every situation is different. But we all have to wait. Some wait a few days, weeks or months, and some wait for years. So just wait and inshallah you'll get your visa (if you're approved, they'll ask you to bring/send your passport) :) 

~~~

24 minutes ago, SaRy said:

Every situation is different. But we all have to wait. Some wait a few days, weeks or months, and some wait for years. So just wait and inshallah you'll get your visa (if you're approved, they'll ask you to bring/send your passport) :) 

in my case, my medical examination expires after six months so the consulate supposed to respond after a range of 1 - 3 months. am i right ?

Timeline
23 hours ago, khalil coder said:

in my case, my medical examination expires after six months so the consulate supposed to respond after a range of 1 - 3 months. am i right ?

No, the Consulate is not obliged to respond before your medical exam/vaccinations expire. If it expires you'll just need to get a new one done (if the Consulates tells you to do so).

~~~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.