methold

I-751 September 2017 Filers

1,635 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, xilef said:

@Jay&M Did you apply for your N-400 ? If so, this denotes them bundling your cases and scheduled a combined I-751/N-400 interview ? If not, it's a case transfer to another processing center (NSC.TSC) to process your case. It's a good sign, folks have gotten their approvals after transfer in less than a month,

Do we have any other CSC files who got a case transfer notice online ?

No I have not applied for n-400 

Pending Removal of Conditions following K1 and 2 Year Green Card ... Waiting ~1 year 

Filed: Timeline

BTW, I am watching 100 cases around ours. Until yesterday about 5 were decided/issued permanent GC. As of Oct. 26th - 13 cases changed status to "case was transferred/new office has jurisdiction". If I were to guess, those are the cases that are selected for the in-person processing/interviews. We'll see if the rest will start being adjudicated in the near future. 

5 hours ago, br9k said:

BTW, I am watching 100 cases around ours. Until yesterday about 5 were decided/issued permanent GC. As of Oct. 26th - 13 cases changed status to "case was transferred/new office has jurisdiction". If I were to guess, those are the cases that are selected for the in-person processing/interviews. We'll see if the rest will start being adjudicated in the near future. 

Are you a CSC filer or a VSC filer ?  What's the first 5 digits of your case number ?

On 10/26/2018 at 7:04 PM, xilef said:

@Jay&M Did you apply for your N-400 ? If so, this denotes them bundling your cases and scheduled a combined I-751/N-400 interview ? If not, it's a case transfer to another processing center (NSC.TSC) to process your case. It's a good sign, folks have gotten their approvals after transfer in less than a month,

Do we have any other CSC files who got a case transfer notice online ?

Hello,  I got the same notification about case transfer on 10/26/2018. I filed in September 2017 and I’m wondering what this means. I am a VSC filer though. 

Edited by Adaemi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

On October 26, 2018, your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC17356, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case.

I applied for naturalization in August and had biometrics done in September.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 10/26/2018 at 7:02 PM, xilef said:

@yesandtolove Did you apply for your N-400 ? If so, this denotes them bundling your cases and scheduled a combined I-751/N-400 interview ? If not, it's a case transfer to another processing center (NSC.TSC) to process your case. It's a good sign, folks have gotten their approvals after transfer in less than a month,

@Fish0542 Did you apply for your N-400 ? 

We did not apply for N-400. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi all -- we are going to the field office tomorrow to get our I-551 stamp since we haven't received the second extension letter. Do we need to bring anything aside from passport, expired green card, and original extension letter?

4 hours ago, xilef said:

Then they probably transferred your case to another field office to expedite processing 

I really hope so 😊😊. This waiting is not easy. 

3 hours ago, yesandtolove said:

Hi all -- we are going to the field office tomorrow to get our I-551 stamp since we haven't received the second extension letter. Do we need to bring anything aside from passport, expired green card, and original extension letter?

Nope! That’s pretty much all you need. 

5 hours ago, yesandtolove said:

Nothing else, you are all set ! Good luck and definitely ask your IO about the processing location of your file :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.