TerrenceR

Sputum Results

147 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/12/2017 at 0:31 PM, notantifun said:

Very happy for you @Cheribol. Mine is on the 22nd. Fingers crossed I'll be giving the same update. 

Goodluck for tomorrow Notantifun.. :))) will wait for your good news!! :))) 

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Cejoy said:

Thanks for the reply Cheribol.. :) 

I hope i too will have the courage to do that so i can have it earlier too.. :)

So is it okey if i'll call the embassy this week without knowing my result yet (sputumculture)  if it's positive or negative? The release of my result will be on Aug30.. what it i called them(USEm) and gave me a schedule and then if for example i already received the result from the sputum culture  it was positive (hopefully not) is it ok to cancel again the appointment interview  for the second time?

Yes you may schedule it prior to the release of the result. You may cancel and resched anytime. You can do it online. Just sign in to your account. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Cheribol said:

Yes you may schedule it prior to the release of the result. You may cancel and resched anytime. You can do it online. Just sign in to your account. 

Everyone's update here were really a big help for me.. thank you so much Cheribol! :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Cheribol and @Cejoy thank you for the well wishes. I'm excited and anxious. I haven't scheduled for my interview yet but will do so the moment I get the go signal. And will definitely be updating you.

Timeline

I'm glad to report that based on SLEC's reply that my culture is negative and I have been cleared. I should be able to sleep more peacefully now that I don't have to worry about my phone ringing.

IMG-425036042f6b5b9451804f37fca57b7f-V.jpg

Timeline
7 hours ago, notantifun said:

I'm glad to report that based on SLEC's reply that my culture is negative and I have been cleared. I should be able to sleep more peacefully now that I don't have to worry about my phone ringing.

Wow! That's good to know!.. :) Congrats!.. i also wana share that SLEc called me and telling me to bring my passort, receipt and payment on aug 30.. :))) no more worrying.. :))) 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Cejoy said:

Wow! That's good to know!.. :) Congrats!.. i also wana share that SLEc called me and telling me to bring my passort, receipt and payment on aug 30.. :))) no more worrying.. :))) 

Thanks and congrats to you too. I'm sure you're just as psyched as I am. I already scheduled my interview just now, did it online. My interview schedule is on September 1. This afternoon the earliest slot was October 2. I waited until night time before I checked again and that's when I saw September 1 opened. It's more than a week from my vaccinations to interview. Should be enough time.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, notantifun said:

Thanks and congrats to you too. I'm sure you're just as psyched as I am. I already scheduled my interview just now, did it online. My interview schedule is on September 1. This afternoon the earliest slot was October 2. I waited until night time before I checked again and that's when I saw September 1 opened. It's more than a week from my vaccinations to interview. Should be enough time.

Good luck! I wana have our interview on the second week of Sept but my Dad chose Sept20. :) Update you again after.. take care! God bless! :)))

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Cejoy said:

Very good news!!

Now to talk that deep breath and sigh of relief ... ok ... dance some too!  :dancing: 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

Very good news!!

Now to talk that deep breath and sigh of relief ... ok ... dance some too!  :dancing: 

Hahaha!!!

thanks to you i also read some of your never ending comforts and shared to others what you know about one's journey during their medical.. it gave me

relief not to worry too much..   :))))

Timeline
3 hours ago, notantifun said:

Hey ,  by the way Check September 1 coz i know that's a holiday.. 😯 If ever you can still resched i check on dates last night there were many available dates after Sept1.. :) 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Cejoy said:

Hey ,  by the way Check September 1 coz i know that's a holiday.. 😯 If ever you can still resched i check on dates last night there were many available dates after Sept1.. :) 

US Labor day is on September 4, Monday. 

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 hours ago, notantifun said:

Congratulations! I am happy for you...for all of us here in the group. God bless in the interview!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.