TerrenceR

Sputum Results

147 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Cheribol said:

YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!

Was that louder than the trucks in C5? 

Medical result came out yesterday. And its a NEGATIVE. I was at SLEC around 10am. But our documents (to be brought to the embassy) were released at 5:30pm... 

Praise God and thanks everyone for keeping me company in this journey.  

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Very happy for you @Cheribol. Mine is on the 22nd. Fingers crossed I'll be giving the same update. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I , too had my sputum test last june 28,29,30..after 3-5 days i got the result and they said it was negative but the nurse toldme to waitfor another 60 days for the sputum culture.. And that day i was asked to go to the N room and the nurse informed me that i have to undergo paychological evaluation and so, i was given an appointment for the psych eval last aug9.. and even took a psych exam ( that cost 4k in all).. the psychologist told me i need to waitfor7-10 days for the result to be send at St Luke's and they will again give me another sched for psychiatric eval.. really getting nervous because im waiting dor two different results(psyche eval and sputum culture).. i dont know if i willpass both of it.. it's good some of you here only had psyche eval or just sputum exam and you dont have to worry too much.. not like me.. :( i dont know if i was unlucky having to experience those different exams.. please help.. i just hope i will be able to pass the psyche eval and sputum culture..  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, Cejoy said:

I , too had my sputum test last june 28,29,30..after 3-5 days i got the result and they said it was negative but the nurse toldme to waitfor another 60 days for the sputum culture.. And that day i was asked to go to the N room and the nurse informed me that i have to undergo paychological evaluation and so, i was given an appointment for the psych eval last aug9.. and even took a psych exam ( that cost 4k in all).. the psychologist told me i need to waitfor7-10 days for the result to be send at St Luke's and they will again give me another sched for psychiatric eval.. really getting nervous because im waiting dor two different results(psyche eval and sputum culture).. i dont know if i willpass both of it.. it's good some of you here only had psyche eval or just sputum exam and you dont have to worry too much.. not like me.. :( i dont know if i was unlucky having to experience those different exams.. please help.. i just hope i will be able to pass the psyche eval and sputum culture..  

Hey, you're not alone. I myself had the misfortune of experiencing the double whammy - the sputum test plus the personal evaluation. My personal evaluation is for a self-harm scar from when I was a teenager.

We wait. That's all we can do. Worrying does not really help. Keep busy.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, notantifun said:

Hey, you're not alone. I myself had the misfortune of experiencing the double whammy - the sputum test plus the personal evaluation. My personal evaluation is for a self-harm scar from when I was a teenager.

We wait. That's all we can do. Worrying does not really help. Keep busy.

Thanks a lot! :) yah really trying to make myself busy for me not to worry.. i cant do anything it's their rules.. :( and we need to follow what they want.. :):( 

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 12/08/2017 at 0:31 PM, notantifun said:

Very happy for you @Cheribol. Mine is on the 22nd. Fingers crossed I'll be giving the same update. 

Thank you.

I will quote Hank... "Big thing is for SLEC to NOT call before that date". Good luck, keep on praying- I know waiting for 60 days or more is crazy, keep yourself busy and surrounded with people with positivism

Timeline
On 13/08/2017 at 5:17 PM, Cejoy said:

It is really hard to wait especially when you feel that your American dream now depends on these two tests.

Timeline
On 12/08/2017 at 8:46 AM, Hank_ said:

Just dawned on me.. that wasn't after shock from the earthquake ... that was you!!!

Hold it down on Wednesday.. don't want any dishes falling.  :)  

we PASSED!!!:dancing:
Almost at the finish line...they just need a revised offer letter from my employer.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Cheribol said:

we PASSED!!!:dancing:
Almost at the finish line...they just need a revised offer letter from my employer.

That is great news!!!!  

Congrats!!  :dance:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
On 8/12/2017 at 8:42 AM, Cheribol said:

Yep almost...embassy interview on August 16.

Hi Cheribol!.. were you the one who made the appoinment schedule at USEm or it was SLEc who did it for you?..  

Timeline
On 8/12/2017 at 0:31 PM, notantifun said:

Thank you. Goodluck tomorrow. Keep us posted. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Cejoy said:

Hi Cheribol!.. were you the one who made the appoinment schedule at USEm or it was SLEc who did it for you?..  

Hi Cejoy. Just to be sure that I will be getting an earlier date of interview,  I took the courage to call the embassy 2 weeks prior to the release of the sputum culture result and I scheduled our appointment a week after the date of release.

Though the lady at SLEC asked me if I already have a schedule. I think if I said no, she will call the embassy to get the earliest available date for us.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Cheribol said:

Hi Cejoy. Just to be sure that I will be getting an earlier date of interview,  I took the courage to call the embassy 2 weeks prior to the release of the sputum culture result and I scheduled our appointment a week after the date of release.

Though the lady at SLEC asked me if I already have a schedule. I think if I said no, she will call the embassy to get the earliest available date for us.

Thanks for the reply Cheribol.. :) 

I hope i too will have the courage to do that so i can have it earlier too.. :)

So is it okey if i'll call the embassy this week without knowing my result yet (sputumculture)  if it's positive or negative? The release of my result will be on Aug30.. what it i called them(USEm) and gave me a schedule and then if for example i already received the result from the sputum culture  it was positive (hopefully not) is it ok to cancel again the appointment interview  for the second time?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.