TerrenceR

Sputum Results

147 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Cejoy said:

They had a hard time getting my fingers scanned due to allergies.. 😒

Yes.. fairly common to have issues with the biometrics scan.   Put lotion on your hands before you do it... like at POE ;)  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Yes.. fairly common to have issues with the biometrics scan.   Put lotion on your hands before you do it... like at POE ;)  

I wana ask something.. my case is under administrative processing and it says "please see the letter you received at your interview for more information. If you are required to submit additional documents, please submit them to the US Embassy via any branch..., " what does that mean? letter means email? Or if there was a letter given to me before i left us embassy after the interview? Do i have to ignore it since im done with my interview and told me visa approved anyway it might be a reminder to everyone everytime status is being change to admin processing..

Edited by Cejoy

Timeline
Just now, Cejoy said:

I wana ask something.. my case is under administrative processing and it says "please see the letter you received at your interview for more information. If you are required to submit additional documents, please submit them to the US Embassy via any branch..., " what does that mean? letter means email? Or if there was a letter given to me before i left us embassy after the interview? 

Most times the embassy sends you an email if there are additional documents required.  That email would be considered a 221g request for documents.   If you were not given a letter at the embassy do check your email, including your SPAM folder.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
Just now, Hank_ said:

Most times the embassy sends you an email if there are additional documents required.  That email would be considered a 221g request for documents.   If you were not given a letter at the embassy do check your email, including your SPAM folder.

Yah i have an email before interview ang was bringing all documents they want me to bring but when i was at the pre screening the man told me to give only what he asked original civil docs, nbi, cenomar.. even the consul didnt ask for the one listed in my email.. Do i still need to send what they asked?

Timeline
Just now, Cejoy said:

Yah i have an email before interview ang was bringing all documents they want me to bring but when i was at the pre screening the man told me to give only what he asked original civil docs, nbi, cenomar.. even the consul didnt ask for the one listed in my email.. Do i still need to send what they asked?

If you have received no other letters or email, I would tend to say - send what had been requested in the earlier email.  Take that document and a copy of that email to 2GO they will send it off to the embassy.

Do make sure you have received no other emails from the embassy.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

If you have received no other letters or email, I would tend to say - send what had been requested in the earlier email.  Take that document and a copy of that email to 2GO they will send it off to the embassy.

Do make sure you have received no other emails from the embassy.

i received no other emails except that email before the interview.. so even if im good and waiting for my  visa there will still be achance that it will delay the delivery of my visa if iwont be able to send that one document written from my email? You have an idea Why didnt they get it when i was there during the interview? Isnt it they should know that they sent me an email and that They have put a note or mark that i still have a missing file? I'm just confuse.. thank so much!☺️ 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Cejoy said:

i received no other emails except that email before the interview.. so even if im good and waiting for my  visa there will still be achance that it will delay the delivery of my visa if iwont be able to send that one document written from my email? You have an idea Why didnt they get it when i was there during the interview? Isnt it they should know that they sent me an email and that They have put a note or mark that i still have a missing file? I'm just confuse.. thank so much!☺️ 

Going by your original posting with your status showing the embassy is waiting for a document.. just makes sense to send what was requested in the original email.  Aside from a trip to 2GO there is no cost .. embassy pays the freight ;)  make sure to include a copy of that email from the embassy with the document.

Why didn't they get it at the interview?  Unknown.   Just send it in, keep things moving forward.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Going by your original posting with your status showing the embassy is waiting for a document.. just makes sense to send what was requested in the original email.  Aside from a trip to 2GO there is no cost .. embassy pays the freight ;)  make sure to include a copy of that email from the embassy with the document.

Why didn't they get it at the interview?  Unknown.   Just send it in, keep things moving forward.

Thank You! I'll do that.. 😉☺️

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/1/2017 at 7:35 PM, Mines said:

So my fiancee just got a call from St. Luke's telling her that they need to incubate the sample. Does anyone know what this means? They told her to return at the end of September, and I assume that if she does have TB they would want her to go back ASAP.

Just to give an update, my fiancee went back to St Luke's on Sept. 29 and was negative. The guy at the releasing counter told her that they will forward the results to the embassy and it should be there by Monday. We have her interview scheduled for Thursday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.