Mazeda

Application Received on CEAC

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

My fiance had his interview July 10th, 2017. At the end of the interview, the CO didn't confirm to him if he got approve or not. She said he had to go through extra security check. He moved from Afghanistan last year to Turkey so I guess both countries are flags but she did advise that it shouldn't take couple of weeks. After the interview CEAC update AP. Well, Friday 07-14 he went under Application Received and his Case Created Date changed for July 14th which it was May 17 before and the update changed as well to the 14th. &  once the Case Created Date change, it turned into Non- immigrant before it was Immigrant. Is this a good sign? or no.....? Just been a stressful journey. 

It's supposed to be good if it changes from IV to NIV. Probably gonna be issued soon :)

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Yes it is, ours change to non immigrant and I think 2 days later it changed to issued. Keep the faith you almost there.

• 08.07.2017 --->  I-485, I-765, I-131 Priority Mail

• 08.09.2017 --->  Package received

• 08.15.2017 --->  Received text messages and emails

• 08.15.2017 --->  Checks cashed

• 08.19.2017 --->  Received NOA1 all 3 hardcopies

• 08.25.2017 --->  Received biometrics letter

• 09.01.2017 --->  RFIE

• 09.07.2017 --->  Biometrics appointment

• 09.15.2017 --->  Received RFIE

• 10.05.2017 --->  Sent RFIE Response

• 10.07.2017 --->  USCIS Received RFIE Response

• 10.10.2017 --->  USCIS Status Update: Response to USCIS RFIE was received

• 03.19.2018 --->  Card in production *Day 221*

• 03.21.2018 --->  Card mailed out *Day 223*

• 03.23.2018 --->  Card in hand *Day 224*
• 10.26.2018 --->  Interview schedules *Day 442*

• 12.06.2018 --->  Interview Day

• 12.10.2018 --->  Needing new medical

• 01.03.2019 --->  Mailed new Medical

• 01.04.2019 ---> USCIS received medical

• 01.15.2019 --->  Card is in the mail *Day 523*

• 01.17.2019 --->  Card received *Day 525*

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ Have updated info, when the app doesn't update.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 minutes ago, borodine01 said:

Yes it is, ours change to non immigrant and I think 2 days later it changed to issued. Keep the faith you almost there.

Thank you! 

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 7/17/2017 at 9:56 PM, KULtoATL said:

It's supposed to be good if it changes from IV to NIV. Probably gonna be issued soon :)

I go throw my interview just today and the consular was very rude to me from the starting to mid and i was answering him word by word try to satisfy him but and my end up he saying (for now you can go i need more time to investigation on your case and embassy will call tell by phone call ) and my case status turn in to NONIMMIGRATION VISA              application received 

from the immigration visa 

Ready 

Is there any chance that i will get visa 

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Mazeda said:

Mine changed to that as well and i was approved couple days after

Did they tells you you approved during the interview or what they said?

39 minutes ago, salar hussain said:

I go throw my interview just today and the consular was very rude to me from the starting to mid and i was answering him word by word try to satisfy him but and my end up he saying (for now you can go i need more time to investigation on your case and embassy will call tell by phone call ) and my case status turn in to NONIMMIGRATION VISA              application received 

from the immigration visa 

Ready 

Is there any chance that i will get visa 

If the officer kept your passport, you have a pretty good chance of getting a visa. Just wait for them to finish the administrative processing.

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

Timeline
17 hours ago, KULtoATL said:

If the officer kept your passport, you have a pretty good chance of getting a visa. Just wait for them to finish the administrative processing.

mostly how long they take to make decision ? 

14 minutes ago, salu sou said:

mostly how long they take to make decision ? 

Administrative processing length is different for everyone. Could be a few days. Sometimes it takes up to months or years. 

Timeline
On 10/18/2017 at 1:29 AM, KULtoATL said:

Administrative processing length is different for everyone. Could be a few days. Sometimes it takes up to months or years. 

Thank you but my status is the same APPLICATION RECEIVED 

Case created date is still the same as my interview date

On 10/11/2017 at 4:29 AM, krizia said:

hello! mine change from immigrant ready to none immigrant application received. can someone help as to what it means?

Do they CO tells you that you approved in your interview 

Timeline
On 10/11/2017 at 4:29 AM, krizia said:

hello! mine change from immigrant ready to none immigrant application received. can someone help as to what it means?

Hello is there any update or your status is the same as mine application received niv 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.