iamjonah

Will apply for tourist visa after that will apply spousal visa

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, JE57 said:

Are you saying that you were granted a tourist visa?   Praying it worked for you and that even being very nervous that everything you said was 100% honest. 

Do bear in mind that having the visa still does not guarantee entry to the USA.  You will still need to answer questions at the Port of Entry.  While the Visa gives you a good shot you should be prepared for questions as to why are you're  visiting and what compels you leave at the end of your visit.   And again, you must be 100% honest in your answers at POE as you don't want any real or perceived misrepresentations on your file when you later are petitioned for a spousal visa.

No not a visitor..Spousal visa...My husband knows about all that.They woul

d not give a visitor visa 2 and 1/2 years ago

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/6/2017 at 5:49 PM, JE57 said:

Are you saying that you were granted a tourist visa?   Praying it worked for you and that even being very nervous that everything you said was 100% honest. 

Do bear in mind that having the visa still does not guarantee entry to the USA.  You will still need to answer questions at the Port of Entry.  While the Visa gives you a good shot you should be prepared for questions as to why are you're  visiting and what compels you leave at the end of your visit.   And again, you must be 100% honest in your answers at POE as you don't want any real or perceived misrepresentations on your file when you later are petitioned for a spousal visa.

WHO ARE YOU ????  I WAS APPROVED SPOUSAL VISA. I DID NOT SAY VISITOR. THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON TO BE DENIED TO THE USA. I ALSO SAID THE INTERVIEW WAS VERY SHORT AND HE DID NOT ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
4 hours ago, Usmalyn said:

WHO ARE YOU ????  I WAS APPROVED SPOUSAL VISA. I DID NOT SAY VISITOR. THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON TO BE DENIED TO THE USA. I ALSO SAID THE INTERVIEW WAS VERY SHORT AND HE DID NOT ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS

I would imagine the confusion is due to this being a tourist visa thread.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Usmalyn said:

Sorry for the confusion... The Original poster was looking to apply for a visitor visa to visit her LPR husband.  I this was her thread to begin with I got confused and though it was the original poster posting back here to let us know she got a Visitor visa.   Sorry I got confused. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.