Sonikurri

Ceac website immigration visa stuck on Ready

297 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sonikurri said:

☹️  No, last update date  I can see on ceac.status is 2nd May. Is there any progress in ur case? 

Nope, nothing on my side either. Last update was on may 30th and that was because of my inquiry. before that it was may 18th which was updated on its own.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mehar said:

Nope, nothing on my side either. Last update was on may 30th and that was because of my inquiry. before that it was may 18th which was updated on its own.

Okay, I send them email about inquiry but they didn't reply me back.  They just talk via email or fax for my case. I called to my senator about immigration inquiry procedure there process time take 4 weeks. Now I will follow senator steps. Let's see what embassy tell me. Have you contacted to ur senator?

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Sonikurri said:

Okay, I send them email about inquiry but they didn't reply me back.  They just talk via email or fax for my case. I called to my senator about immigration inquiry procedure there process time take 4 weeks. Now I will follow senator steps. Let's see what embassy tell me. Have you contacted to ur senator?

Yes we contacted the senator office on Friday and we already got the reply from them in regular mail. They contacted the DOS and apparently our case is still under Administrative process. DoS told the Senator the moment it will be done they will get in touch with us.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Mehar said:

Yes we contacted the senator office on Friday and we already got the reply from them in regular mail. They contacted the DOS and apparently our case is still under Administrative process. DoS told the Senator the moment it will be done they will get in touch with us.

Wow ur state senator is very quick. Basically DOS gave same answer to your senator what USA embassy give to you. Did they tell you what kind of AP they are doing for you? What a coincidence my father and brothers use Mehar with there name. 

After hear incident of Sparrow i m scared if embassy do same thing with mine parents. Deny visa and send to Uscis. 

What is ur visa category?

Edited by Sonikurri

Timeline
7 hours ago, Sonikurri said:

Wow ur state senator is very quick. Basically DOS gave same answer to your senator what USA embassy give to you. Did they tell you what kind of AP they are doing for you? What a coincidence my father and brothers use Mehar with there name. 

After hear incident of Sparrow i m scared if embassy do same thing with mine parents. Deny visa and send to Uscis. 

What is ur visa category?

K1 Fiance Visa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My Interview was on 30th May 2017. 

At at the end of interview CO told me my case need further AP, additional document asked were to provide them my all old original passports and then he can tell me when it will be done.  I sent the statement in explaining that how I destroyed my old hand written passports and one lost passport with police report, since then my case status is stuck on Ready .. 

i guess everyone in ISL go through AP 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Buttar said:

My Interview was on 30th May 2017. 

At at the end of interview CO told me my case need further AP, additional document asked were to provide them my all old original passports and then he can tell me when it will be done.  I sent the statement in explaining that how I destroyed my old hand written passports and one lost passport with police report, since then my case status is stuck on Ready .. 

i guess everyone in ISL go through AP 

It's been only 10 days. Inshah Allah u will be fine. my parents told me some families at interview got visa but they asked documents from my parents. They told my parents as we receive documents we will send ur visa. But now visa is in AP. So we can expect anything from Embassy. 

If you already have travel history to different countries I think u will not stuck for long time in AP.

Edited by Sonikurri

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sonikurri said:

It's been only 10 days. Inshah Allah u will be fine. my parents told me some families at interview got visa but they asked documents from my parents. They told my parents as we receive documents we will send ur visa. But now visa is in AP. So we can expect anything from Embassy. 

If you already have travel history to different countries I think u will not stuck for long time in AP.

Inshallah your parents will get visas too :) 

as per my knowledge ISL embassy puts everyone in AP , due to security clearance from US,

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 5/10/2017 at 3:12 AM, Mehar said:

Any updates!!!

I am also in the same situation. I had my interview on March 27th, 2017 for K1 Visa at US embassy Islamabad in Pakistan. Everything went fine at the interview. The CO didn't ask for any additional documents but at the end of the interview she told me that our case need further processing. She gave me a 221(g) white slip with box checked in front of Administrative processing and a hand written case number on top. Since then my case status updated once on April 03, 2017. But the Status is the same "Ready". Isn't it suppose to be showing "Administrative Processing". Its now over 6 weeks now and no update yet.

Any updates on your case ?? I'm in the same situation ?? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Buttar said:

Any updates on your case ?? I'm in the same situation ?? 

My case hasn't been touched since May 02. I didn't try to email the because I know they will give me same ansnwer and my email will not bring any change in my status. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Sonikurri said:

My case hasn't been touched since May 02. I didn't try to email the because I know they will give me same ansnwer and my email will not bring any change in my status. 

They suppose to get it done within 60 days , have you had immigration attorney to help you through out this journey ?  

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Buttar said:

They suppose to get it done within 60 days , have you had immigration attorney to help you through out this journey ?  

No I didn't take any help from attorney since all documents were so simple and easy to fill up. Yes it should done within 60 days but In some cases they don't follow this time limit. I read that once visa is under AP no one can do anything. We just have to wait. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.