Sonikurri

Ceac website immigration visa stuck on Ready

297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Uzii said:

Status Changed to Ready on 20 th july After 3 Month AP..is it a positive sign ?how long it will take after changing Ap ..

No good signs until it says Issued ( all we can do is just satisfy ourselves with these updates) 

hope for the best and expect the worst ! 

This is what I'm living with being on Ready Status since 2 months !

all we can do is wait ....... Pray 

Timeline

Guys I was following one case  .. that case had same creation date as me and it was on Ready status ever since... today it went to issued after Ready status.... 

Today my case status date changed as well, I don't know I should freak out or be happy cos my turn is 1 case after this approved case. 

Edited by Buttar

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Buttar said:

Guys I was following one case  .. that case had same creation date as me and it was on Ready status ever since... today it went to issued after Ready status.... 

Today my case status date changed as well, I don't know I should freak out or be happy cos my turn is 1 case after this approved case. 

Be ready bro very soon it will be issued remember this

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Buttar said:

I'm praying for u🙏🙏🙏

Timeline
7 hours ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Hope so brother ... respect ✊🏼

4 hours ago, Uzii said:

InshaAllah u will hear a Good News..And will see Issued brother..🙂

Hopefully we all hear good news inshallah 

17 minutes ago, desilove77 said:

I'm praying for u🙏🙏🙏

Thank you and I'm praying for all of you ! 🙏

Timeline

Anyone with updates ??? 

I got this email in return of my injury .

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Our records indicate that the visa application for this immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing.  Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take.  The wait could possibly be quite lengthy.  However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. 

Thank you for your kind understanding.

did anyone recently got this response from Embassy ? Kindly share 

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/1/2017 at 2:40 AM, Buttar said:

Anyone with updates ??? 

I got this email in return of my injury .

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Our records indicate that the visa application for this immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing.  Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take.  The wait could possibly be quite lengthy.  However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. 

Thank you for your kind understanding.

did anyone recently got this response from Embassy ? Kindly share 

Nothing new in my side. I emailed to embassy but they didn't reply me back. Every time I do inquiry I receive similar response from embassy as yours.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sonikurri said:

Nothing new in my side. I emailed to embassy but they didn't reply me back. Every time I do inquiry I receive similar response from embassy as yours.

Its the new vetting system delaying everyone of us , i read the new laws about the new vetting system and we contacted the congressman about our case. 

Timeline
On 7/25/2017 at 5:17 PM, Mohd Al Said said:

What's going on brother ?? Any news ?? 

On 7/26/2017 at 0:00 AM, desilove77 said:

I'm praying for u🙏🙏🙏

Any news on your side ?? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.