tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, yellie said:

Congratulations!!

can anyone tell me exactly what happens after the rfe? When you turn it in? I am still waiting my rfe letter!!!!! But what happens after?

11 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

can anyone tell me exactly what happens after the rfe? When you turn it in? I am still waiting my rfe letter!!!!! But what happens after?

2-4 weeks after you submit your RFE response, you will hear from USCIS.  They will either approve your petition or deny it.  Usually if you fulfill the RFE you are approved.

Edited by rmpiedra

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, yellie said:

I mailed mine to my husband through FedEx. 

Yes he can scan it to you and you can print it

7 hours ago, yellie said:

I mailed mine to my husband through FedEx. 

My husband scan it to me and I print it.

Timeline
4 hours ago, rmpiedra said:

2-4 weeks after you submit your RFE response, you will hear from USCIS.  They will either approve your petition or deny it.  Usually if you fulfill the RFE you are approved.

I sure hope so I was so full of excitement and one of my friends was like why be happy if you get this you are always going to be denied!!! I said what the heck I thought it could still go through!

1 hour ago, GiGiJamacia said:

3 cases pd march 2 got approved today

So awesome!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jujubsweet said:

I sure hope so I was so full of excitement and one of my friends was like why be happy if you get this you are always going to be denied!!! I said what the heck I thought it could still go through!

So awesome!!!!

Yea just tracking cases with my PD lol. Hopefully I hear something soon. I have final exams for school so very stressful keeping my mind relax at the moment.

How long does approval take after RFE was received? I applied March 27th Tsc got rfe for passport style photo of myself (petitioner) sent it they received it november 28th and changed status to received. Its been two weeks now and no approval. It was a picture they asked for what takes so long.. its been 9 months since i applied and i still havent finished with TSC this is crazy.

10 hours ago, Jujubsweet said:

my uscis status updated two days ago, and it says they received my rfe response and will begin processing my case again. they will mail a decision or if they need something they will notify us. no time frame given, but i read in other forums and it varies. some gets approved within 2 weeks after they received the rfe response, some say 3 to 6 weeks! it's crazy 😨😨 let's hope for the best and pray we won't have to wait that long to get approved. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, yellie said:

my uscis status updated two days ago, and it says they received my rfe response and will begin processing my case again. they will mail a decision or if they need something they will notify us. no time frame given, but i read in other forums and it varies. some gets approved within 2 weeks after they received the rfe response, some say 3 to 6 weeks! it's crazy 😨😨 let's hope for the best and pray we won't have to wait that long to get approved. 

Good luck!!! Keep us posted this process is nerve wrecking but it is gonna be wonderful when the end comes!

8 hours ago, GiGiJamacia said:

Yea just tracking cases with my PD lol. Hopefully I hear something soon. I have final exams for school so very stressful keeping my mind relax at the moment.

good luck with finals! Hopefully you hear from. Them so soon!

PD March 15th - Hello everyone, I wish that I would've find you guys sooner to help alleviate all this waiting time. I hope that we all hear something soon so that our cases don't get delayed because of the holidays. I already checked my mail, and I'm not getting anything today.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, Henry&Olga said:

How long does approval take after RFE was received? I applied March 27th Tsc got rfe for passport style photo of myself (petitioner) sent it they received it november 28th and changed status to received. Its been two weeks now and no approval. It was a picture they asked for what takes so long.. its been 9 months since i applied and i still havent finished with TSC this is crazy.

Usually takes 4-8 weeks from when they received your RFE 

But I think at max they have 2 months to respond to your RFE by approval or another RFE 

20 minutes ago, Luna17 said:

PD March 15th - Hello everyone, I wish that I would've find you guys sooner to help alleviate all this waiting time. I hope that we all hear something soon so that our cases don't get delayed because of the holidays. I already checked my mail, and I'm not getting anything today.

Welcome. please set up your timeline. it will give you an approximate time for your paperwork to be approved.

2 hours ago, Jujubsweet said:

Good luck!!! Keep us posted this process is nerve wrecking but it is gonna be wonderful when the end comes!

good luck with finals! Hopefully you hear from. Them so soon!

Thank you! yes i will keep you guys posted, good luck to you too and everyone that's waiting! x

Timeline
1 minute ago, yellie said:

Thank you! yes i will keep you guys posted, good luck to you too and everyone that's waiting! x

thank you i am just waiting my rfe letter so i can know what to send in!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.