tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, JustinS said:

@Jacky U.  Unless I am getting this wrong, look at @Vazquez520 timeline.  It says NOA1 is March 6  :-)

Yes but its from Texas Center they are a little faster 

2 minutes ago, Jacky U. said:

Yea but hopefully Nebraska starts moving 

I did see an RFE for Nebraska in March at one point. I think there was even an early November approval for a March case.....but nothing in volume.  

Just now, JustinS said:

I did see an RFE for Nebraska in March at one point. I think there was even an early November approval for a March case.....but nothing in volume.  

Yea i saw that too but that was the only one and a lot of jan and feb filers are still waiting from nebraska 😔

Also two March 2nd cases got RFE's yesterday.  I don't see any approvals but at least that means they're combing through the files

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Vazquez520 said:

Got my approval letter in the mail yesterday.  OMG I didn't even look at my stack of mail I had till this morning and saw the envelope and omg was I nervous opened it and YEESSS approval. So with that being said,

They received my RFE on 10/31/17 and they approved on 11/21/17.  I didn't get an update on the UCSIS app or the website.  The UCSIS website hasn't been updated still says that they sent me the RFE and the app still says that it received my RFE on 10/31/17.  But yes we are so happy right now.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Case Approved.... Yay!

NOA1 - 03/27/2017.

NOA2 - 11/22/2017.

Good Luck to everyone especially Nebraska folks... I feel ya pains guys! Just be hopeful. 

Edit...

No updates on USCIS case tracker. Received through mail.

Edited by shadowWeb

13 hours ago, Vazquez520 said:

Got my approval letter in the mail yesterday.  OMG I didn't even look at my stack of mail I had till this morning and saw the envelope and omg was I nervous opened it and YEESSS approval. So with that being said,

They received my RFE on 10/31/17 and they approved on 11/21/17.  I didn't get an update on the UCSIS app or the website.  The UCSIS website hasn't been updated still says that they sent me the RFE and the app still says that it received my RFE on 10/31/17.  But yes we are so happy right now.

wow congrats! i wish we get approved soon too, march 21 '17 PD TSC. 😍😍

12 minutes ago, shadowWeb said:

Case Approved.... Yay!

NOA1 - 03/27/2017.

NOA2 - 11/22/2017.

Good Luck to everyone especially Nebraska folks... I feel ya pains guys! Just be hopeful. 

Edit...

No updates on USCIS case tracker. Received through mail.

that's why i always remind my hubby to check the mail and i check the tracker EVERYDAY lol. Congrats and all the best!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
7 minutes ago, yellie said:

that's why i always remind my hubby to check the mail and i check the tracker EVERYDAY lol. Congrats and all the best!

Ikr.. I just came in and open the mailbox and i was like what, then open that gift and there goes my early Christmas gift. 

...BTW our petition was at TSC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

You guys who have called a Tier 2 supervisor, do you call USCIS or the service center?

Getting anxious over there in the cold part of the world and want to get going! :)

NOA1 on March 31, not a sound since then.

9 hours ago, shadowWeb said:

Ikr.. I just came in and open the mailbox and i was like what, then open that gift and there goes my early Christmas gift. 

...BTW our petition was at TSC

we're waiting for that day! i have a gut feeling that we will be approved before christmas, i really hope it comes true! all march filers, stay positive, ours will come 😍😍 just hang in there 💖

Edited by yellie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 hours ago, Cewseww6 said:

You guys who have called a Tier 2 supervisor, do you call USCIS or the service center?

Getting anxious over there in the cold part of the world and want to get going! :)

NOA1 on March 31, not a sound since then.

The USC spouse can call USCIS 1 (800) 375-5283 and request to speak to a Tier 2 Supervisor.

Your request may be denied if you are not out of processing times (presently the USCIS website states before Jan 14) or do not have a specific request.

You are welcome to follow all the approvals in the Nebraska forum. Right now most approvals have been strictly Jan & Feb.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.