TIGE

F2A AUGUST 2015 FILERS

157 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hey guys, I have one question.. My PD is 20th Aug so I believe if all Ok, I should be able to get IL next month.. All my documentation is completed and I received approval of DS260 last October.. We had submitted all required tax documentations etc.. However on CEAC state gov website my status still say 'At NVC'.. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? Will it be updated once PD is current? Thanks.. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
8 hours ago, teh_diver said:

Hey guys, I have one question.. My PD is 20th Aug so I believe if all Ok, I should be able to get IL next month.. All my documentation is completed and I received approval of DS260 last October.. We had submitted all required tax documentations etc.. However on CEAC state gov website my status still say 'At NVC'.. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? Will it be updated once PD is current? Thanks.. 

It is completely normal....Once you've an interview date then only the status changes to In-transit..Good luck and I pray you get the IL soon...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

PD July 31, 2015, Bangladesh. Case completed 4 months before. No IL yet. Called NVC 20 days ago. They said to wait.

Someone from my country received IL having PD of 13 August 2015, but no good news for me so far. I think, NVC call for interview considering 2 things in an addition of PD.

1) Which applicant completes the case earlier with NVC.
2) Which applicant have the joint sponsor and who have not.

The one who completes the case earlier will get IL quickly. Besides, if you have strong petitioner earning, you will get the priority to get the IL earlier. But if you have a joint sponsor they will put you on the bottom line.

To get the interview date at the very first month, you need to complete your case before many others of your country, and better you have strong petitioner earning instead of having a joint sponsor.

At any other case, you might need to wait a couple of months more to get the IL even after the PD is current.

You can compare it with someone of your country only. Cause the wait list of the embassies differs country to country. NVC schedules interview according to the available date of the embassies. Not every country has the same amount of demand for the Visas.

It's my understanding so far.

Filed: Timeline
16 hours ago, Onnesha Chowdhury said:

PD July 31, 2015, Bangladesh. Case completed 4 months before. No IL yet. Called NVC 20 days ago. They said to wait.

Someone from my country received IL having PD of 13 August 2015, but no good news for me so far. I think, NVC call for interview considering 2 things in an addition of PD.

The one who completes the case earlier will get IL quickly. Besides, if you have strong petitioner earning, you will get the priority to get the IL earlier. But if you have a joint sponsor they will put you on the bottom line.

To get the interview date at the very first month, you need to complete your case before many others of your country, and better you have strong petitioner earning instead of having a joint sponsor.

At any other case, you might need to wait a couple of months more to get the IL even after the PD is current.

You can compare it with someone of your country only. Cause the wait list of the embassies differs country to country. NVC schedules interview according to the available date of the embassies. Not every country has the same amount of demand for the Visas.

Excellent one.. But I believe its more towards how busy your country's US embassy is rather then join sponsor point.. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 21/05/2017 at 9:09 AM, janice_mae128 said:

Good luck to everyone here! Atleast you guys are just waiting for IL.. for us here still waiting for our Pd to be current! Pd is july 18,2016

which country? Your PD is already current accord Visa bulletin i think

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, teh_diver said:

Excellent one.. But I believe its more towards how busy your country's US embassy is rather then join sponsor point.. 

18 hours ago, Onnesha Chowdhury said:

Interesting analyse!! i agree with the impact of the completion of case but i don't really think sponsor has any impact in the scheduling of interview. many people of your country havenot got their IL. so just wait and keep calm!! don't flex too much cuz you are not alone in this case. u will got it!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.