Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Yzabelle said:

You're welcome! Yes. :)) Make sure you move fast when you start your medical already. :)) always present your receipt to the counter of each floors. Don't sit. Just sit after they have your receipt already. Goodluck! Try to drink plenty of water. 

Thank you! Kinda nervous yet happy. Hahaha

14 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

I'm 1300 miles away from home my neighbor calls me and tells me that he's been picking up my mail. Today I got a letter from immigration so I tell him to hurry up and open it..... NOA2 approved!

No senator, but this last week I was turning up the heat. Probably because of age of petition it was approved, as phone calls didn't seem to help.

TwoDs I'm sure is correct,  the antique petitions laying around become a problem for the 'quarterly look how great uscis is' report.  Anyways..... WHO CARES? I GOT APPROVED!!!

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:jest::jest::jest::jest: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :jest::jest::jest::jest:

I'm very happy to see your approval! :D:D:D

Timeline
16 hours ago, Vendhen said:

Have a question maybe someone could provide some insight.

My fiance lives in Davao and will have to fly to Manila Embassy.

Any suggestions on how to schedule the medical and interview with close dates?

Thank you in Advance

Steve

She can do the pre registration form for medical at st lukes online and its a first come first serve basis, no need for appointment. With regards to interview ive read from some forums that the earliest dates for interview as of now is sept 26..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Bryan&Bladi said:

She can do the pre registration form for medical at st lukes online and its a first come first serve basis, no need for appointment. With regards to interview ive read from some forums that the earliest dates for interview as of now is sept 26..

Yes. It always open up especially during Monday or everyday especially when someone during their medical finds out that they're under the sputum culture tests. :3 maybe this week there's going to ne a lot of slots again. :)

Timeline

All this online stuff stressing me out - she doesnt even have a computer.

Im confused by the DS160 online too - is it immigrant or nonimmigrant?

Now she also needs a CEMONAR i just found out.

Edited by Vendhen

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Vendhen said:

All this online stuff stressing me out - she doesnt even have a computer.

Im confused by the DS160 online too - is it immigrant or nonimmigrant?

Now she also needs a CEMONAR i just found out.

She can use her phone. I used my phone when I did the online registration. Then I just sent the form to my email too. She can do that so she can print it to the computer shop.

ds160 is non immigrant. 

Yes. She needs CENOMAR. Try to avoid 221G.. She needs to check her cenomar well before she leaves the PSA.. check her names and everything 

Timeline
Just now, Yzabelle said:

She can use her phone. I used my phone when I did the online registration. Then I just sent the form to my email too. She can do that so she can print it to the computer shop.

ds160 is non immigrant. 

Yes. She needs CENOMAR. Try to avoid 221G.. She needs to check her cenomar well before she leaves the PSA.. check her names and everything 

Please tell her that the cenomar should match to what's written on her birth certificate, name of her parents.. 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Yzabelle said:

Yes. It always open up especially during Monday or everyday especially when someone during their medical finds out that they're under the sputum culture tests. :3 maybe this week there's going to ne a lot of slots again. :)

Lets pray for that and be positive na may mag open mga slots para yong mga ready na for interview ay mabigyan ng chance at an earlier date...☺️

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Bryan&Bladi said:

Lets pray for that and be positive na may mag open mga slots para yong mga ready na for interview ay mabigyan ng chance at an earlier date...☺️

Amen! :)) I'm glad you're finally done with your interview po.. Sobrang kabado na po.. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Yzabelle said:

Amen! :)) I'm glad you're finally done with your interview po.. Sobrang kabado na po.. 

Thank you! I know exactly how you feel, pero kapag nandun kna sa loob ng embassy at ngssimula na step 1, maiisip mo na lang ito na ba tlga yong interview!? Kasi as long as genuin and alam mo lahat ng details ng relationship nyo wala kang dpt ikabahala. Goodluck and ill pray for your approval.😉

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

:protest:

Sitting in CLE airport, navigation of this site is so difficult on a phone......

Please accept this THANK YOU! As a temporary 'thanx' until i get back to FLL, civilization, and something called reliable internet, Then I'll post a proper message.  You all should know this: I think the world of you Marchies, we've persevered and y'all have been my motivation to hang on.  

I have the most patient F in the world, she fully trusted me in this loooong process as we stood side by side and weathered this phase.  I'm so anxious for our future together to commence..... I'm pretty sure that with God, We got this!

TTYL from FLL :D

Your awesome - Congratulations to you both!!!

Timeline
9 hours ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Finally long wait is over! We already got NOA2!:jest: Thank you Lord! :wub:

Notice Date: 8/10/17

Nice!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS!!

I'll race ya to the interview! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.