3,975 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, DorothyLa said:

well, still nothing from uscis. it has been 2 and a half week probably. 

You will surely here from them soon , keep ur fingers crossed

Edited by Soft

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, butterfly09 said:

Hello everyone..

Sent our aos application on march 15, still waiting and hoping for the best..

good luck and God bless us all ??

Congratulations on that and you will soon hear from them. Good luck

1 hour ago, TL2016 said:

@Everyone

Check your case online now. You should be able to track them. 

I checked last night and no cases showed up at all and just now every single one around me has updated. So chances are yours will finally be traceable too. My even show the February 27th as the initial received dates lol.

Wow! Thanks a lot for the update, was able to track mine too after seeing your update. Work in progress. Good luck to us

36 minutes ago, TL2016 said:

I just noticed that my I-485 case status says "Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.". Does that mean it will actually stay at the MSC or is that the standard message until the biometrics are done? I know that the MSC can also process cases but I'm not sure if this is the normal message at first or not. 

I noticed same and don't understand what it means. We shall find out

Timeline
18 hours ago, SAK214 said:

Hello my fellow March filers,

Update: My husband received three text messages/emails from USCIS, one each for I-130, I-485, and I-765 at 10pm, March 20, 2017! 

I was also able to check the status using three receipt numbers we got on USCIS website.

I was surprised that we received the text messages this soon, as everyone here was talking about the backlog at Chicago. 

If you already received text messages, I'm finally one of y'all! If you haven't heard back from them, hang tight! We all know how you feel...we've been there.

Nice

Timeline
19 minutes ago, atuegwu said:

Wow! Thanks a lot for the update, was able to track mine too after seeing your update. Work in progress. Good luck to us

I'm having same question and I hope we find out soon.Goodluck mates

On 3/2/2017 at 1:46 PM, Gio&David said:

Hello everyone, I sent  my AOS packet yesterday. I hope everything is fine. I used money order. How do you know the checks are cashed? if possible.

Hello ..did you recive Any text, email yet? i am still waiting .. And nothing happened

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

11 minutes ago, rose michigan said:

Hello ..did you recive Any text, email yet? i am still waiting .. And nothing happened

Hello.. nothing yet, how about you? When did you file your aos

Timeline
35 minutes ago, atuegwu said:

Thanks ??☺️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We received hard copies of NOA1 on Monday evening for all 3 (485/work permit/travel card)...YAY!

K-1 PROCESS 

02/27/2016- Mailed in K-1 petition to Dallas lockbox

02/29/2016- NOA1 Received by USCIS

03/02/2016- NOA1 hard copy received
06/02/2016- Text notification of RFE

06/10/2016- RFE hard copy recv'd and response sent

06/14/2016- RFE response recv'd by USCIS

06/23/2016- Text notification of NOA2 Approval

06/27/2016- Hard copy NOA2 recv'd

07/21/2016- Case Creation Date at Nigerian Consulate

07/22/2016- Called NVC and given case number!

07/27/2016- Case updated to "Ready" status!

07/29/2016- Interview scheduled online! (Set for 8/18/16)

08/11/2016- Medical

08/18/2016- INTERVIEW DATE- APPROVED!!!

09/16/2016- POE: Chicago

11/05/2016- Became Mr. & Mrs,! 

AOS PROCESS 

03/02/2017- Mailed I-485 paperwork (I-765/ I-131 included)

03/14/2017- Check cleared!

03/15/2017-USCIS Acceptance Confirmation emails received.

03/20/2017- Received all 3 hard copies of NOA1 in mail.

03/23/2017- USCIS website indicated RFIE sent for I-485 by mail 03/21/2017

03/xx/2017-Biometrics letter received (can't recall exact date but week of 3/27)

04/10/2017-Notice recv'd that RFIE was returned to USCIS; sent inquiry to re-send to same address

04/13/2017- Biometrics done

Timeline
1 minute ago, IfoemaUS said:

We received hard copies of NOA1 on Monday evening for all 3 (485/work permit/travel card)...YAY!

Congratulations and to those who got theirs, too.. i'm still waiting for an email notification and noa1 to arrive.. hehe ??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
23 minutes ago, rose michigan said:

Hi, I'm still waiting, too. It's been over 15 days now since it was delivered. In the meantime I'm devouring books with kindle unlimited and improving my English. My son is going to join school next week (5th grade) he doesn't speak English. Anyone in the same situation? Any thread I can follow to get information on how to help him? Thanx 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Gio&David said:

Hi, I'm still waiting, too. It's been over 15 days now since it was delivered. In the meantime I'm devouring books with kindle unlimited and improving my English. My son is going to join school next week (5th grade) he doesn't speak English. Anyone in the same situation? Any thread I can follow to get information on how to help him? Thanx 

?? Still waiting, too.. hang in there.. ?

20 minutes ago, Gio&David said:

I guess they ignored the first 3 days of March ?

My english is poor too, i need to improve my comunication skills and i am a little shy person too lol.. I think the only thing will be to start working and taking classes.. My wife speaks our home language at home

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.