cusco10

NVC taking long

19 posts in this topic

On 3/11/2017 at 2:33 PM, Kate_ said:

Hi!

It has been week #10 since NVC received all the documents (including DS-260).... :cry:

Does anybody knows how long it can take them to review the case?

i called after my 10th week, and the operator told me that they were behind due to the volume of work that has suddenly come in...but that my case was already in review.  not sure if that's the standard answer they give everyone.  but she didn't tell me how far along in the review it was (like am i at the beginning of the review?  or the end??).  ugh.  frustrating.

12 hours ago, lunchboxthermos said:

i called after my 10th week, and the operator told me that they were behind due to the volume of work that has suddenly come in...but that my case was already in review.  not sure if that's the standard answer they give everyone.  but she didn't tell me how far along in the review it was (like am i at the beginning of the review?  or the end??).  ugh.  frustrating.

I got case complete at 10 weeks, almost 11 weeks. Hang in there, you're almost finished. Wish you tons of luck :) 

Good luck everyone.

Our mail was received on January 20, 2017.  Still nothing.  Hoping for case complete soon.  Just received her Qatar police clearance in the mail.  Still waiting on Hong Kong....although I know the Hong Kong Clearance will go directly to the embassy.  I know these police clearances are only good for 6 months.  So, I hope she is here and finished with this process before September.  haha

Best of luck,

Toby Stanberry

hi all, just wanted to update y'all!

finally, after 11 weeks and 1 day, i received an email notifying me that we are in the queue for our interview date.  FINALLY an official word on our visa.  this means case complete, yes?  or is it not officially case complete until after they've sent the documents to our embassy?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.