38 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, juliet beltejar said:

hello Jessie K,

my case update date has changed today, from Feb 15 to March 16. is it a good sign?

I'm kinda in the same boat.  Wife and I are 3 months after interview and 212 with one update 8 days after turning in forms, 1 update a month later after she visited the embassy and I called and none until March 3 when they asked for her to bring Police Certificate. It updated again on the 6th and 7th, and again on the 15th but still AP.  I believe it is a good sign for your  situation and mines.  faith and patience are the key but the waiting and uncertainty is very trying and is the hardest part.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, amour-et-foi said:

I'm kinda in the same boat.  Wife and I are 3 months after interview and 212 with one update 8 days after turning in forms, 1 update a month later after she visited the embassy and I called and none until March 3 when they asked for her to bring Police Certificate. It updated again on the 6th and 7th, and again on the 15th but still AP.  I believe it is a good sign for your  situation and mines.  faith and patience are the key but the waiting and uncertainty is very trying and is the hardest part.

Waiting is the hardest part of all but prayers is the best thing. If I may ask is the lacking requirement just the police clearance that's why you're under 221g ? If that's the case there is nothing to worried about it but just to be patient. If the status change to Non-immigrant from Immigrant you're near getting your Visa. Just be patient and give them inquiries or feedback just like what we did it helps us a lot. Good luck and Good bless! :)

Edited by Jessie K.
Too short

10 hours ago, juliet beltejar said:

hello Jessie K,

my case update date has changed today, from Feb 15 to March 16. is it a good sign?

It is but if I may ask is the status change into Non-immigrant from Immigrant? Or what does the new case update says. Good bless and Good luck.:)

Just now, Jessie K. said:

It is but if I may ask is the status change into Non-immigrant from Immigrant? Or what does the new case update says. Good bless and Good luck.:)

nothing has changed except for the date. still under AP.

5 hours ago, Jessie K. said:

Waiting is the hardest part of all but prayers is the best thing. If I may ask is the lacking requirement just the police clearance that's why you're under 221g ? If that's the case there is nothing to worried about it but just to be patient. If the status change to Non-immigrant from Immigrant you're near getting your Visa. Just be patient and give them inquiries or feedback just like what we did it helps us a lot. Good luck and Good bless! :)

Actually our 212g was for our communication records which we turned in 2 weeks after interview in early Dec'16 and then the wait.  They actually called her and asked for the police certificate which was odd because I know she brought that to the interview and when she returned.  We didn't get a 212g for that.  But at any rate the status has started updating so we will reach a conclusion soon, one way or the other.

On 3/16/2017 at 7:34 PM, juliet beltejar said:

nothing has changed except for the date. still under AP.

Keep on checking it I'm being so impatient when it comes to waiting but it's worth the wait. Just relax and pray everything will get sorted it just need time for them to check it out.

On 3/17/2017 at 0:39 AM, amour-et-foi said:

Actually our 212g was for our communication records which we turned in 2 weeks after interview in early Dec'16 and then the wait.  They actually called her and asked for the police certificate which was odd because I know she brought that to the interview and when she returned.  We didn't get a 212g for that.  But at any rate the status has started updating so we will reach a conclusion soon, one way or the other.

It's good to know that the status is changing it means they're working for it. I don't want to speculate because I don't encounter the same situation, I have sent home under 221g without any form with me I waited 2 weeks to get update for my second interview and that is all because they just need to disclose my fiance's misdemeanor record. I am hoping you can message them through their website that's the best thing I did to have lessen my worries and just keep on praying and be positive you'll get your sweet approved in the right time.

On 3/17/2017 at 1:38 AM, Nauman sh said:

I have been in AP @ 03/09. I was asked to submit Confirmed Air Tickets for travel. Submitted on same day.

@Islamabad Embassy

In your case I advice you to wait for their response, I waited couple weeks after I submitted my additional requirement at the same day as well. But by chance if you can message them to ask for update better to do I did that before and that helped me a lot to lessen my worries.

1 minute ago, Jessie K. said:

It's good to know that the status is changing it means they're working for it. I don't want to speculate because I don't encounter the same situation, I have sent home under 221g without any form with me I waited 2 weeks to get update for my second interview and that is all because they just need to disclose my fiance's misdemeanor record. I am hoping you can message them through their website that's the best thing I did to have lessen my worries and just keep on praying and be positive you'll get your sweet approved in the right time.

Thanx. I do, have been, and will continue to believe

1 minute ago, amour-et-foi said:

Thanx. I do, have been, and will continue to believe

Believe me if you think waiting sucks I had the same  thing it took a year for us to get my visa approved but I never give up or lose faith . Now I'm happy with the person I loved the most.  Good luck and God Bless.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Jessie K. said:

In your case I advice you to wait for their response, I waited couple weeks after I submitted my additional requirement at the same day as well. But by chance if you can message them to ask for update better to do I did that before and that helped me a lot to lessen my worries.

Yeah I have been waiting. But since my departure tickets are of march 31. M thinking to email them for an expedite processing request.

To all in this thread, especially Nauman, keep the faith.  my wife's visa was approved today!!  Our case had no updates for 2 1/2 months then got  6 updates between the 3/3 and when it was issued today on 3/20.  So all I can say is if its updating frequently then they are in the process of approving.  The wait is mind boggling, believe me I know but hang in there, its coming.  À Dieu soit la gloire (To God be the glory)

1 hour ago, amour-et-foi said:

To all in this thread, especially Nauman, keep the faith.  my wife's visa was approved today!!  Our case had no updates for 2 1/2 months then got  6 updates between the 3/3 and when it was issued today on 3/20.  So all I can say is if its updating frequently then they are in the process of approving.  The wait is mind boggling, believe me I know but hang in there, its coming.  À Dieu soit la gloire (To God be the glory)

Truthfully :)

15 hours ago, Nauman sh said:

Yeah I have been waiting. But since my departure tickets are of march 31. M thinking to email them for an expedite processing request.

I don't know if that works because it's not advisable to get a ticket without the Visa on your hand. But trying is better than waiting. Good luck!

Edited by Jessie K.
Too short

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.