Jump to content

After the NOA2 K1 Jamaica

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hey Everyone!My name is Deionna. I am petitioning my fiance from Jamaica an we recently received our NOA2. Did we have to wait until the nvc sends our package to the embassy before scheduling our interview? If I have my nvc case number, could we start so that we get an earlier interview day? We figured we'd be able to schedule it as soon as we get the case number since that's all we need outside of the d160 application number

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

Yes, if u have KNG number u can submit ds-160.

Thank you! Also on the ds160 asks for the case number from uscis. Are they asking for the petition case number or the nvc case number? The note on the side of the screen says uscis but I want to make sure

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.