Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

Sorry guys, Im bailing out now, I can't be doing with someone on this site causing negativity, too much going on in my own life. Good luck and know I will be there in the sidelines wishing good stuff for you all. x

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

3 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Sorry guys, Im bailing out now, I can't be doing with someone on this site causing negativity, too much going on in my own life. Good luck and know I will be there in the sidelines wishing good stuff for you all. x

Before you leave @shell20 I wanna thank you for all the nice comments you wrote ! We all love you very much 💙💙💙 

8 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Shell,

If I may request you, please do kindly stay. Your presence means more than you know. Please dont let the craziness keep you away from us! However I understand  when you need that safe space, I dont want to ask more of ya when you have given all of us so much of you. I am sending you my hugs and prayers for whatever its worth dear @shell20.😗🤗🐘

Edited by CoffeeVegan

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

5 minutes ago, sls said:

Before you leave @shell20 I wanna thank you for all the nice comments you wrote ! We all love you very much 💙💙💙 

And I love you Guys too, however lately its  has been this bad vibe going on and with my life collapsing right now I just can't be that positive vibe any more. Last month, I got diagnosed with Macular Degenration, basically I may lose my central vision and when someone came on and said why are you so depressive, do you have a job, I said you know nothing about my life and they didn't!! They nothing about my life circumstances and since then things in my life, not my vision have gone bad to worse. I don't want to fight a negative energy that keeps coming on to our thread, who is sexiest and is brutally cruel. I don't want such a negative entity in my life right now. Sorry Guys, not you, just want to lick my wounds right now. xxx

7 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Shell,

If I may request you, please do kindly stay. Your presence means more than you know. Please dont let the craziness keep you away from us! However I understand  when you need that safe space, I dont want to ask more of ya when you have given all of us so much of you. I am sending you my hugs and prayers for whatever its worth dear @shell20.😗🤗🐘

I can't right now, I cant be here when this guy keeps posting this rubbish and not attack him. Its not me to attack. xxx

Shell don't leave us. Just ignore the negative people. I just scroll past.  Please, you are the shining light for us all.

6 minutes ago, shell20 said:

And I love you Guys too, however lately its  has been this bad vibe going on and with my life collapsing right now I just can't be that positive vibe any more. Last month, I got diagnosed with Macular Degenration, basically I may lose my central vision and when someone came on and said why are you so depressive, do you have a job, I said you know nothing about my life and they didn't!! They nothing about my life circumstances and since then things in my life, not my vision have gone bad to worse. I don't want to fight a negative energy that keeps coming on to our thread, who is sexiest and is brutally cruel. I don't want such a negative entity in my life right now. Sorry Guys, not you, just want to lick my wounds right now. xxx

I can't right now, I cant be here when this guy keeps posting this rubbish and not attack him. Its not me to attack. xxx

That is a tough diagnosis, I hope that you  go on to become the medical miracle that goes against all text book conventions. Knowing that I, appreciate your time , comments, camaraderie even more. Will be watching out for ya whenever you choose to return . Hugs and prayers !!!

Edited by CoffeeVegan

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

@Shell20 Thoughts & Prayers with you/for you. I actually stayed and wanted to help because of you... now :unsure:. One person can really spoil a damn good thing! I'll be looking of ya if you come back!

5 minutes ago, StewandKeba said:

Shell don't leave us. Just ignore the negative people. I just scroll past.  Please, you are the shining light for us all.

I am leaving this thread to the positive people, we will triumph. You know who you are you spread positive vibes and make my life so much better. x

5 minutes ago, StewandKeba said:

Shell, I feel like I am losing a very good friend, but I understand. Be well my friend.

I know right?i almost feel the panic that something, that unnamed bond that interconnects all of us disintegrate when  Shell stated she wanted to leave.😌 Now on I am going to be checking the case status and this thread(For Shell) back to back..

Edited by CoffeeVegan

Anne of Green Gables.

3 minutes ago, StewandKeba said:

Shell, I feel like I am losing a very good friend, but I understand. Be well my friend.

You know Guys you can always PM me and be a friend on FB as Derwood was a couple of years ago and we are true friends, we love each other as they would say. x

4 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

I know right?i almost feel the panic that something  that unnamed bond that interconnects all of us disintegrate is Shell leaves.😌 Now on I am going to be checking the case status and this thread(For Shell) back to back..

You know who that  it is right? The guy who was told of today and probably got his account deactivated for his malice. Normally I could cope with it, but i refuse to let negativity invade into my life, what I told you today about Zen, don't let someone steal your joy and this person is sucking the life out of our joyous thread. Love you, by the way PM me and lets share FB or emails. God bless. x

Edited by shell20

4 minutes ago, shell20 said:

You know who that  it is right? The guy who was told of today and probably got his account deactivated for his malice. Normally I could cope with it, but i refuse to let negativity invade into my life, what I told you today about Zen, don't let someone steal your joy and this person is sucking the life out of our joyous thread. Love you, by the way PM me and lets share FB or emails. God bless. x

Will do, Hugs! Hope you have a restful evening ShellGod bless.🌹

Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, shell20 said:

we're all with you!

ROC

05/08/17 MAILED BOX/APPLICATION

05/10/17 APP RECEIVED AT CSC

05/17/17 NOA1 DATED 05/10/17

05/30/17 BIOMETRICS 06/06/17

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.