Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

Just read what happened with shell!

The forum got out of control for a while, but having in mind we are going through a systematic torture mashine called USCIS no wonder we are all on edge!

Lets try to use the forum for sharing updates about cases or asking case related questions, and less about hypothesis on USCIS processing! These are all guesses and untill we see letters in the mail I don't really want to hear any more of these!

If someone got approved today please share I want to be happy for ya today!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

@JeanneSs HeyJeanne,

Any movement on N400 or the card? Thank you🌻

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

1 hour ago, Jack337 said:

Just read what happened with shell!

The forum got out of control for a while, but having in mind we are going through a systematic torture mashine called USCIS no wonder we are all on edge!

Lets try to use the forum for sharing updates about cases or asking case related questions, and less about hypothesis on USCIS processing! These are all guesses and untill we see letters in the mail I don't really want to hear any more of these!

If someone got approved today please share I want to be happy for ya today!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Yepp agreed. I NEED to hear some ones approval today.🐬

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

6 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

@JeanneSs HeyJeanne,

Any movement on N400 or the card? Thank you🌻

I received the card on Saturday. With N400, old site says interview was scheduled and new site says biometric reviewed. I called Uscis and as usual they said it was system glitch interview hasn’t been scheduled yet:(

1 minute ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Yepp agreed. I NEED to hear some ones approval today.🐬

Still no approval for me :(

But thanks to this forum I was made aware of the OTHER uscis website (https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/) and checked my status there and saw more information than usual. Instead of the "Your case was received at a local office" message that many people have gotten, I saw the below.  

Anyone else have a similar case history?  What does it mean that my birthdate and name were corrected? 

5aa2a9981dfbd_uscisstatus.thumb.jpg.0c8abb86fbd74125e5d163757d9ededd.jpg

And lastly, thanks everyone for taking the time to update us all about your findings and your case statuses! This forum has really helped me in many ways - from spreading information and just general support - as we all go through this excruciatingly slow process.

2 minutes ago, JeanneSs said:

I received the card on Saturday. With N400, old site says interview was scheduled and new site says biometric reviewed. I called Uscis and as usual they said it was system glitch interview hasn’t been scheduled yet:(

Gotcha! So glad the card part is over. Woohoo, heres to travels and the rest 🍷. Sorry if you have this posted elsewhere but did you frontload the N400?Thanks @JeanneSs

Anne of Green Gables.

Also just out of curiosity, how many of us here have applied for N400 or going to apply very soon? Thank you. We are planning on April 1st week God allowing.

Anne of Green Gables.

10 minutes ago, teamsomour said:

But thanks to this forum I was made aware of the OTHER uscis website (https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/) and checked my status there and saw more information than usual. Instead of the "Your case was received at a local office" message that many people have gotten, I saw the below.  

Anyone else have a similar case history?  What does it mean that my birthdate and name were corrected? 

And lastly, thanks everyone for taking the time to update us all about your findings and your case statuses! This forum has really helped me in many ways - from spreading information and just general support - as we all go through this excruciatingly slow process.

Call me crazy! I decided to go the other route and not sign up for online account and be blissfully unaware of all the mixups and confusions of USCIS and just wait for either a snail mail from them or go by confirmed mail actions for other members. Just thought that everytime USCIS did the transferred on 26, transferred on 5th, fees is waived, name is changed, it was not worth my blood pressure to raise and fall. Oh lol 😂

Edited by CoffeeVegan

Anne of Green Gables.

8 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Gotcha! So glad the card part is over. Woohoo, heres to travels and the rest 🍷. Sorry if you have this posted elsewhere but did you frontload the N400?Thanks @JeanneSs

🥂 thanks. Yes I frontloaded the N400 and also uploaded my green card when I received it. You can upload more evidence after you submit 

2 minutes ago, JeanneSs said:

🥂 thanks. Yes I frontloaded the N400 and also uploaded my green card when I received it. You can upload more evidence after you submit 

Thanks @JeanneSs, info noted. Have a blessed day.🍎🍓🍏🍋

Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
20 minutes ago, teamsomour said:

Mine says "We waived your filing fee for form..." which is incorrect. It's really weird.

11 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Call me crazy! I decided to go the other route and not sign up for online account and be blissfully unaware of all the mixups and confusions of USCIS and just wait for either a snail mail from them or go by confirmed mail actions for other members. Just thought that everytime USCIS did the transferred on 26, transferred on 5th, fees is waived, name is changed, it was not worth my blood pressure to raise and fall. Oh lol 😂

LOL. I think this makes you the sane one. Trying to keep up with all the changes/updates makes my head spin.

I'm going to follow your example and not check...at least for a week. Hopefully by then I'd have already gotten an approval notice in the mail. One can dream... lol

4 minutes ago, Santos12 said:

Mine says "We waived your filing fee for form..." which is incorrect. It's really weird.

It showed "We waived your filing fee" for me as well when I used the receipt number from the biometrics letter.  This receipt number comes up as form CR-89.  But like you this was incorrect. They definitely did NOT waive my filing fee because it's noticeable when that much money leaves your account! LOL.

Did you try using your other receipt number, the one from the NOA?  This should come up as the I-751 application. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.